'Murica

If I understood the point @bhops was making, he was fairly neutral and wasn't advocating for a certain return date nor was he flying a MAGA flag. He was merely saying that logistically this shit can only go on for so long (necessary or otherwise) before we'll start to see a domino effect on society and on the human spirit. That's what I was agreeing with. It had nothing to do with Trump. Take your Orange Man Bad bullshit to Twitter. Nobody cares.

"orange man bad"? Go f*** yourself and while you're at it try to think for yourself instead of using Trumper lingo. What he said was redundant because the thread isn't about closing down the country...it's about a narcissistic president trying to open it up too quickly. So while you're f***ing yourself and trying to think for yourself without using Trumper lingo please add working on your reading comprehension.

"orange man bad"? Go f*** yourself and while you're at it try to think for yourself instead of using Trumper lingo. What he said was redundant because the thread isn't about closing down the country...it's about a narcissistic president trying to open it up too quickly. So while you're f***ing yourself and trying to think for yourself without using Trumper lingo please add working on your reading comprehension.

You sound a little upset. Relax. You, like most people, will be fine. Also I don't need to f*** myself. Hot girlfriend, etc etc.

While I concur with the point @bhops was making that the longer we're shut down the higher the risk of despair and depravity, and while the Anonymous communist c*** that is obsessed with ice cream trucks has used toilet paper for a brain, and while I think that the media is ridiculously (albeit predictably) focused on scapegoating Trump for what's going on (lambasting him for calling what is literally a virus from China a "Chinese virus" is a f***ing joke) I do not think that returning to work by Easter is even remotely a good idea, whether he's doing it to boost morale or to concede to the corporations (probably both).

I don't think things will peak until maybe early May, and I don't think normalcy is even a slight option until maybe mid June.

IMG_04541.jpg

Lennon was a drug-addled c*** who beat and cheated on his women and abandoned his first son. And, while he deserved his wealth because of his brilliance as an artist, I don't take advice from rich celebrity assholes who from the comfort of their beds tell the common man to stay home.

Ok now I agree with you. ;)

You sound a little upset. Relax. You, like most people, will be fine. Also I don't need to f*** myself. Hot girlfriend, etc etc.

While I concur with the point @bhops was making that the longer we're shut down the higher the risk of despair and depravity, and while the Anonymous communist c*** that is obsessed with ice cream trucks has used toilet paper for a brain, and while I think that the media is ridiculously (albeit predictably) focused on scapegoating Trump for what's going on (lambasting him for calling what is literally a virus from China a "Chinese virus" is a f***ing joke) I do not think that returning to work by Easter is even remotely a good idea, whether he's doing it to boost morale or to concede to the corporations (probably both).

I don't think things will peak until maybe early May, and I don't think normalcy is even a slight option until maybe mid June.

View attachment 55419
I see today your favourite word is the 'c' word...and I don't mean chinese, common, or celebrity...just saying.

I don't take advice from rich celebrity assholes who from the comfort of their beds tell the common man to stay home.

I'm glad Morrissey would never do that! I'm sure, like you, he realizes that the masses need the liberation that only work can provide. It's time for people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get back to work irrespective of any 'pandemic' (newsflash: it's just the flu, bro) and together we'll do our part to help raise the Dow-Jones by an extra half a point this quarter. Now what's more liberating than that?

I'm glad Morrissey would never do that! I'm sure, like you, he realizes that the masses need the liberation that only work can provide. It's time for people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get back to work irrespective of any 'pandemic' (newsflash: it's just the flu, bro) and together we'll do our part to help raise the Dow-Jones by an extra half a point this quarter. Now what's more liberating than that?

Quite ironic that you post this...there was someone on here the other day pretty angry & upset that Moz hadn't issued a statement of support for us mere mortals.

Listen, numbskull. Morrissey is my favorite singer but he is right there with Lennon as far as being totally detached from the reality of the common man. Also, I couldn't give less of a f*** what his socio-political views are. I agree with him on some things; on others not at all. His new album makes my dick hard. That's all that matters to me.

Listen, numbskull. Morrissey is my favorite singer but he is right there with Lennon as far as being totally detached from the reality of the common man.

Aren't they all though Jackpots? whether it's Bowie, Madonna, Dylan, Lennon, et al...they're all front men/women, huge egos, loads of money, loads of issues, closet this/closet that, secretive existence, no grasp on reality, apart from their own imagined one, & live in a totally detached & different world. Moz is no different, apart from the occasional nipping into Harvey Nicks etc. in Manchester on a shopping trip. Not sure if Bowie ever did that kind of thing.

Aren't they all though Jackpots? whether it's Bowie, Madonna, Dylan, Lennon, et al...they're all front men/women, huge egos, loads of money, loads of issues, closet this/closet that, secretive existence, no grasp on reality, apart from their own imagined one, & live in a totally detached & different world. Moz is no different, apart from the occasional nipping into Harvey Nicks etc. in Manchester on a shopping trip. Not sure if Bowie ever did that kind of thing.

I try not to paint with too broad a brush but I take your point. I would not put Madonna and Dylan in the same camp. I think Springsteen has remained pretty level headed and attuned to the plight of the populace.

I don't begrudge celebrities their wealth or success; when you start hating the wealthy you're on the fast track to Marxism. However, I am also very loathe to take a multi millionaire's political advice seriously, or even pay attention to it at all. I mean honestly it just depends. Their fame does not automatically negate their right to an opinion. But oftentimes it renders that opinion somewhat irrelevant where the working man or the average person is concerned.

"When you start hating the wealthy you're on the fast track to Marxism" is the quote of the month. I screenshotted it just in case Crackpots sobers up and deletes it.

Ok now I agree with you. ;)

“I used to be cruel to my woman
I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved
Man, I was mean but I'm changing my scene
And I'm doing the best that I can (ooh)”

‘Lennon admitted that he had done things in relationships in the past that he was not proud of.[11]

In a 1980 interview in Playboy with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Lennon, when asked about the song, said that the song's lyrics came personally from his own experience abusing women in relationships in the past. He states: "It is a diary form of writing. All that 'I used to be cruel to my woman / I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved' was me. I used to be cruel to my woman, and physically – any woman. I was a hitter. I couldn't express myself and I hit. I fought men and I hit women. That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace. Everything's the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace. I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster."

Back
Top Bottom