'Murica

Vegan

chump.jpg

If people are forced back to work and the number of cases escalates he needs to be held criminally responsible . I don't believe in the death penalty but in his case I would recommend it

Here is the issue. You can only keep humans cooped up for so long. We just went into complete lockdown in NZ for 4 weeks. This will be reviewed at the end of the 4 weeks and possibly be extended. I'd say the PM has about 6 or possibly 8 weeks max before a tipping point is reached where domestic violence, alcohol abuse, looting and semi anarchy takes places.

Not to mention an entire collapse of the economy, suicides etc. Yeah it's all very well for a Doctor with a freehold home and solid investments to say we should stay in isolation for 6 months. From a PURELY medical perspective that may be great advice but tell that to working class people already doing it tough.

Finding a balance between staying healthy and getting back to work is tougher than you think.

Last edited:
Here is the issue. You van only keep humans cooped up for so long. We just went into complete lockdown in NZ for 4 weeks. This will be reviewed at the end of the 4 weeks and possibly be extended. I'd say the PM has about 6 or possibly 8 weeks max before a tipping point is reached where domestic violence, alcohol abuse, looting and semi anarchy takes places.

Not to mention an entire collapse of the economy, suicides etc. Yeah it's all very well for a Doctor with a freehold home and solid investments to say we should stay in isolation for 6 months. From a PURELY meducal perspective that may be great advice but tell that to working class people already doing it tough.

Finding a balance between staying healthy and getting back to work is tougher than you think.

I don't think I'll last 1 more week of zoom meetings & no coffee shops. :eek:

Here is the issue. You can only keep humans cooped up for so long. We just went into complete lockdown in NZ for 4 weeks. This will be reviewed at the end of the 4 weeks and possibly be extended. I'd say the PM has about 6 or possibly 8 weeks max before a tipping point is reached where domestic violence, alcohol abuse, looting and semi anarchy takes places.

Not to mention an entire collapse of the economy, suicides etc. Yeah it's all very well for a Doctor with a freehold home and solid investments to say we should stay in isolation for 6 months. From a PURELY medical perspective that may be great advice but tell that to working class people already doing it tough.

I 100% agree.

I 100% agree.

And both of you are 100% wrong. Perhaps 79% wrong in fairness. The point is the Impeached President Donny Chump is threatening to do it TOO SOON for selfish concern in this country. Nobody is calling for 6 months but a reasonable amount of time. The f***wit wants to shove people back to work before experts say COVID-19 cases haven't even peaked.

"If the working classes don't get back to their wage slavery soon they'll beat their wives and drink themselves to death!" Is your ultimate goal to transform into a late 1800s factory owner, is that the kind of political rhetoric you find inspiring?

Using the USA as an example, if they can print $1.5 trillion to inject into the stock market then they can pay their population to stay home for the rest of the year. The rest of our countries can do the same thing. People can still beat their wives and drink themselves into an early grave even after working a 9-5 you know or did you think they were too exhausted to do that after a week's worth of emasculating work had drained the life from them? I see you don't question the effects that years of manual labour/office work etc. can have on people's mental state; it's them stepping away from that daily drudgery and being left to their own devices that elicits a harsh 'no' from you.

Aaron the ice cream van driver agreeing with you says it all. "If I had to work and scrape and toil for 20 years to make ends meet then everyone else should be forced to do the same thing, forever. No shortcuts!" Good for you that you guys have learned to love, or at least respect, your slavery over the years but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit.

Swedes still free.

Cold mofos. :lbf:

For the last time, Sweden is the furthest country from "free" that I can think of. Sweden has no reason to shut its borders because you're all just economic units and if 100,000 of you die your government will simply import more Africans and Arabs to replace you. Meanwhile you can prance around bars as if nothing serious is going on in the world while convincing yourself that you're 'free'. You give a new definition to Stockholm Syndrome. "Who gives a f*** how many people die as long as I can still go out and get plastered, am I right guys? *Twerks while sticking tongue out* ughughughughugh YOLO ughuggughugh"

"If the working classes don't get back to their wage slavery soon they'll beat their wives and drink themselves to death!" Is your ultimate goal to transform into a late 1800s factory owner, is that the kind of political rhetoric you find inspiring?

Using the USA as an example, if they can print $1.5 trillion to inject into the stock market then they can pay their population to stay home for the rest of the year. The rest of our countries can do the same thing. People can still beat their wives and drink themselves into an early grave even after working a 9-5 you know or did you think they were too exhausted to do that after a week's worth of emasculating work had drained the life from them? I see you don't question the effects that years of manual labour/office work etc. can have on people's mental state; it's them stepping away from that daily drudgery and being left to their own devices that elicits a harsh 'no' from you.

Aaron the ice cream van driver agreeing with you says it all. "If I had to work and scrape and toil for 20 years to make ends meet then everyone else should be forced to do the same thing, forever. No shortcuts!" Good for you that you guys have learned to love, or at least respect, your slavery over the years but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit.

For the last time, Sweden is the furthest country from "free" that I can think of. Sweden has no reason to shut its borders because you're all just economic units and if 100,000 of you die your government will simply import more Africans and Arabs to replace you. Meanwhile you can prance around bars as if nothing serious is going on in the world while convincing yourself that you're 'free'. You give a new definition to Stockholm Syndrome. "Who gives a f*** how many people die as long as I can still go out and get plastered, am I right guys? *Twerks while sticking tongue out* ughughughughugh YOLO ughuggughugh"

I haven't left the house in four weeks you f***ing idiot, voluntarily. Hey, why don't you log in, "Born to Harangue"/"The Truth."? Oh right, people could downvote you...

It’s Merican

My state has closed all businesses except a few but I still go out. Without testing the reality is social distancing is only going my to do so much. It’s going to spread. The stimulus they just passed will help many but a lot of people here will be ruined or really behind for a while. Housing displacements going to be terrible. Everything here is over leveraged and fragile. We’re lucky as my wife is still paid her salary but a lot of people I know are already in trouble. Many of them are saying they want to go back to work because they fear the economic ruin of there families more than they fear getting sick though they do fear that

I haven't left the house in four weeks you f***ing idiot, voluntarily. Hey, why don't you log in, "Born to Harangue"/"The Truth."? Oh right, people could downvote you...

I was using artistic licence. It's what you long to do even if you're not currently doing it, you've made that clear in other posts. You want to flit here and there absent-mindedly without being inconvenienced by reality. I wrote my post just to emphasize how shallow you are. You seem glad that Sweden isn't hunkering down despite the ongoing pandemic that's killing off mostly older generations in their thousands. You're more worried about your own self-absorbed existence and whether or not you'll get to go on holiday this year. I think you'd trade another few thousand dead if it means you get to spend a week in Greece later this year. I'm always so impressed with how you have your priorities in order.

And both of you are 100% wrong. Perhaps 79% wrong in fairness. The point is the Impeached President Donny Chump is threatening to do it TOO SOON for selfish concern in this country. Nobody is calling for 6 months but a reasonable amount of time. The f***wit wants to shove people back to work before experts say COVID-19 cases haven't even peaked.

If I understood the point @bhops was making, he was fairly neutral and wasn't advocating for a certain return date nor was he flying a MAGA flag. He was merely saying that logistically this shit can only go on for so long (necessary or otherwise) before we'll start to see a domino effect on society and on the human spirit. That's what I was agreeing with. It had nothing to do with Trump. Take your Orange Man Bad bullshit to Twitter. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
It’s one thing when a European country that already provides free health care offers to pay 75% of workers’ wages for the duration of the lockdown.

But for a worker in the US, if I think it's inevitable that I will catch this virus at some point, it would be far better for me to get it sooner, while I still have a job and health insurance rather than six months down the line, when the job cuts are hitting hard, I have no health care, have blown through my cash, have no safety net, am possibly living in my car and will be left with a huge medical bill that will take me fifteen years to pay off, assuming that I survive?

It’s a bit much to expect “solidarity” from people in that way… It’s only the wealthy who can afford to ride out an indefinite quarantine.

Last edited:

Yep. My name is Aaron and I did indeed drive an ice cream truck for awhile. What else ya got, c***? You're pretty dumb but surely you can do better than that if you want to embarrass me in front of all my "friends" on Morrissey Solo that I care so much about saving face in front of.

Also, hard work (or any work, as long as you're producing and making money) isn't emasculating. It's the exact opposite of emasculating. It's empowering, because it allows you to be self sufficient and to thrive and to provide for yourself and your family instead of depending on welfare (which, by the way, is indeed necessary for many people but is only possible because it comes from an economic wellspring generated by a healthy economy predicated on WORKERS who EARN and CONTRIBUTE to society). Work is only seen as slavery by lazy entitled c***s. But it's actually very liberating; only a little child thinks that having a job and working and supporting yourself is slavery. That's the most generic halfwit liberal cliche in the world.

How's your Che Guevara shirt, c***?

I was using artistic licence. It's what you long to do even if you're not currently doing it, you've made that clear in other posts. You want to flit here and there absent-mindedly without being inconvenienced by reality. I wrote my post just to emphasize how shallow you are. You seem glad that Sweden isn't hunkering down despite the ongoing pandemic that's killing off mostly older generations in their thousands. You're more worried about your own self-absorbed existence and whether or not you'll get to go on holiday this year. I think you'd trade another few thousand dead if it means you get to spend a week in Greece later this year. I'm always so impressed with how you have your priorities in order.

Finger on the pulse as usual :thumb:

Like that time you typed up some gay Nazi sex dream in great detail, attributed it to me and then called me a pervert. :crazy:

Now go away you loathsome individual.

Last edited:
Imagine no money, no president, imagine people rethinking and refusing
to go back to how it was and rebuilding a new world, a better world...

Imagine no money, no president, imagine people rethinking and refusing
to go back to how it was and rebuilding a new world, a better world...

Lennon was a drug-addled c*** who beat and cheated on his women and abandoned his first son. And, while he deserved his wealth because of his brilliance as an artist, I don't take advice from rich celebrity assholes who from the comfort of their beds tell the common man to stay home.

Lennon was a drug-addled c*** who beat and cheated on his women and abandoned his first son. And, while he deserved his wealth because of his brilliance as an artist, I don't take advice from rich celebrity assholes who from the comfort of their beds tell the common man to stay home.

Flawed humans. I feel we should aspire to the artists message, even John was trying to aspire to and be that better person he projected in his art. He knew he was f***ed up like everyone.

Back
Top Bottom