'Murica

I think I need to post a disclaimer that I post things that I think are funny, interesting, or batshit crazy and it doesn't mean that I'm saying this is what I believe and you should also believe it. Belief is a commitment anyway and belief in the absence of proof is really just choosing to put faith in the model that you are comfortable with most likely based on prior assumptions and beliefs that have not been tested and can't be tested.
Nothing can be proven really.
Where that messes people up is they read it as "all theories have equal plausibility" and that's not true. Some things are more likely than others. That's why some of what Alex Jones or David Icke says might sound enticing but we've all got different perspectives and we're all going to give that kind of thing different degrees of credibility. It's like they're driving a bus and you get on board but few people ride to the end of the line where the Queen is a reptilian.
As far as @evennow talking about the media, I agree but the media are owned by "them." It's kind of like someone is hiring a graffiti artist to spray paint your front door everyday and you're mad at the paint. lol
The dangerous part of this is people rejecting "mainstream media" which is bullshit but it's usually articulate bullshit with bullshit sources and in turn they decide that THEREALTRUTHDOTCOM is the source for, you know, the real truth, but that's really just a bunch of lunatics who don't even run their bullshit through spellcheck. You can't trust spellcheck, right?
But in the absence of any faith in actually being able to ever know TheTuth I think that it's interesting to look into various weirdo theories. You just have to be careful not to ride the bus all the way to the end of the line.

?

Fake Cham didnt you post a variety of theories re Yoko Ono art?
the theory that the Yoko nonsense is art is a pretty wild and wacky out there notion.?
furthermore, the bizarre theory of yours that Yoko art has existed since the beginning
of the world floating out in the atmosphere is pretty much loco in the coconut.
?
so maybe you should give up lecturing on the veracity of theories and the truth FFS?

I think I need to post a disclaimer that I post things that I think are funny, interesting, or batshit crazy and it doesn't mean that I'm saying this is what I believe and you should also believe it. Belief is a commitment anyway and belief in the absence of proof is really just choosing to put faith in the model that you are comfortable with most likely based on prior assumptions and beliefs that have not been tested and can't be tested.
Where that messes people up is they read it as "all theories have equal plausibility" and that's not true. Some things are more likely than others. That's why some of what Alex Jones or David Icke says might sound enticing but we've all got different perspectives and we're all going to give that kind of thing different degrees of credibility. It's like they're driving a bus and you get on board but few people ride to the end of the line where the Queen is a reptilian.
As far as @evennow talking about the media, I agree but the media are owned by "them." It's kind of like someone is hiring a graffiti artist to spray paint your front door everyday and you're mad at the paint. lol
The dangerous part of this is people rejecting "mainstream media" which is bullshit but it's usually articulate bullshit with bullshit sources and in turn they decide that THEREALTRUTHDOTCOM is the source for, you know, the real truth, but that's really just a bunch of lunatics who don't even run their bullshit through spellcheck. You can't trust spellcheck, right?
But in the absence of any faith in actually being able to ever know TheTuth I think that it's interesting to look into various weirdo theories. You just have to be careful not to ride the bus all the way to the end of the line.

@ vegan.cro spirit can you get on the case here and help to decipher this word salad for us

:(

wtf belief with no proof is choosing to put faith you are more comfortable with based on PRIOR BELIEFS?
turns out that after all rigamarole BELIEFS ARE.......BELEIFS? WTF fake cham?o_O

alex jones is driving a bus toward a reptilian queen?? fake cham are you smoking the barbecue sauce ffs

mad at the paint. punch the paint in the nose fc?
but in the absence of knowing truth weirdo even if you know they cant be true because there is no truth?
Fake Cham when you talk to paint maybe its time for a vacation

?

Fake Cham is cool calm and collected as he talks to soup cans, cereal boxes and now..paint.?
he is the 007 of the funny farm.?

thank god beleifs turned out to be mere beliefs:crazy:

how about a vocaroo of exacty what these inanimate objects tell you? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom