Mporium UK: new ranges inc 'Dude' & face masks (June 3, 2020)

dudeblacklongsleeve_grande.jpg
DUDEwhitet_grande.jpg
ILL_grande.jpg
SHUT_grande.jpg
pillow_grande.jpg
newporttote_grande.jpg
unsmiley_grande.jpg
CORNSILKLOVEISfront_grande.jpg
MOZjapan_grande.jpg

Shirt initially presented with typo June 3:
loveis_grande.jpg

Shirt with correct text added June 4:
loveis_grande correct.jpg

Full range:

Regards,
FWD

I hope this merch makes its way to the US store, I like the face masks and pillowcase. However, I still have all my shirts from when I saw Moz in concert last year, and my Swans face masks.

That apostrophe is embarrassing. Just goes to show the effort put into his work these days...

That Dude shirt cracks me up! lol. :lbf:

Really wish they went with a Let me kiss you face mask, now that I would have purchased.

Skinny must be due to comment
I'll do it for him...'I've told you all before waffle waffle'...'it's all about the money blah blah'...'rubbish racist merchandise drone drone'...'career is over dull pompous preening'...'some nonsense Latin I just Googled piffle piffle'...'I'm not obsessed, I'm changing the world delusional ranting'.

No need to thank me, Skinny - you can spend the few minutes I've just saved you searching the internet for your lost personality.

I'll do it for him...'I've told you all before waffle waffle'...'it's all about the money blah blah'...'rubbish racist merchandise drone drone'...'career is over dull pompous preening'...'some nonsense Latin I just Googled piffle piffle'...'I'm not obsessed, I'm changing the world delusional ranting'.

No need to thank me, Skinny - you can spend the few minutes I've just saved you searching the internet for your lost personality.

Maybe he's busy designing his own volte face mask.

(Sorry!!)

Are you sure you’re not Skinny?

ha ha

I want the face masks, the bag, the white shirt with his picture on front, the pillow case...

I want it all. The world is mine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom