Mporium - 20% off everything (limited duration)

https://uk.mporium.org/

42155_mporium_sale2.jpg

42154_mporium_sale.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be a stygian stingey skank because 25 GBP for a t-shirt seems a bit steep to me, even with 20% off bringing that down to 20 quid. Oh I probably live in the past, but it's the only place that will have me.

Even if it were 100% off, I would leave most of it on the proverbial rack.

UK is tour begins next week, they're just trying to flog off old stock so they can roll out the new merch.

I must be a stygian stingey skank because 25 GBP for a t-shirt seems a bit steep to me, even with 20% off bringing that down to 20 quid. Oh I probably live in the past, but it's the only place that will have me.
I would pay that if it was a really cool design, but there's nothing there that would tempt me to part with my cash. The nasty acrylic scarf for £25 makes me wince, and the mug for a tenner. Ten quid for one mug! The funniest thing of all is they've slapped 'England is mine' on it to cash in on the film which he so publicly dissed. Shameless.

add another 20% and it'll be sensible prices!

I would pay that if it was a really cool design, but there's nothing there that would tempt me to part with my cash. The nasty acrylic scarf for £25 makes me wince, and the mug for a tenner. Ten quid for one mug! The funniest thing of all is they've slapped 'England is mine' on it to cash in on the film which he so publicly dissed. Shameless.
The mug had” England is mine” on it long before the film came out, you mug

I mostly agree but of course England Is Mine came from Moz, so he's only robbing himself, which is fair enough.

I like the pencils,if only I could read and write.
pointless me buying a tshirt,where I live we get about a weeks sunshine a year.
at last the Morrissey fan could soon be mine for £16.

God you people are cheap. I think the prices are reasonable especially considering the quality of the material. The cotton shirts are beautifully soft. I am considering to buy the one with the wreath as I had my eyes on it for some time. I also like the pillows.

He's taken the Gene Simmons "Cash in on Fans" course.
Sad. Moz was so much cooler than this to me...a bit embarrassed.

16022624_2_large.jpg

This lovely shirt is currently sold out on Supreme's official store site. It was going for 200 USD. You still think Morrissey is robbing his fans?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom