Moz or no Moz?!!!!!!!!!!

B

Becca

Ahhhh, I called ticket master to get tickets to see Morrissey. I live in the Bay Area and I would have to fly down there to see Moz. I would then have a friend drive from Oxnard, CA to pick me up and then go to this concert to see Morrissey for HOW Long? Oh gosh I dunno if I should do all that. I'm dying to see Moz, but I wonder how long his set will be. I wonder if he'll come to or near the Bay Area. What Should I DO GUYS!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait it out and see if comes closer? Let ME KNOW!

Everyone is in the same boat in regards to the upcoming tour. We're all pondering the 'when', 'where' and 'how much' questions. I'm on the east coast and I am praying for a Boston or NYC gig (or both!!!!!!) Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey doesn't tour at all and this is all some stupid internet rumor. But, alas, I wait for some sort of official announcement. I have decided that I am willing to drive as far as NYC or Philly (I live in NH, about 5 hrs away) but no more than that becauase of the three shows I saw in 97, one 70 minutes and the other two were only about 55-60 minutes. Pretty weak.

the bay area must unite

becca,
I am also bay area and plan on driving down, and know at least a couple other bay area kids who are probably gonna go down. so i am thinking carpool.

also,
there was mention on the reprise site of the tour and of coachella,
that seems pretty official to me.

(not that i am holding my breath, i still have my doubts.)
some coachella rep told me that moz had confirmed. so i am just trying to decided if I do seriously want to brave such a horrible venue and huge ticket price to see a 45 minute set.
I probably will. ;)

anyways, any bay area (or people we can pick up along 5) who are into the idea of carpooling e-mail me privately

> Ahhhh, I called ticket master to get tickets to see Morrissey. I¿ live in the Bay Area and I would have to fly down there to see¿ Moz. I would then have a friend drive from Oxnard, CA to pick me¿ up and then go to this concert to see Morrissey for HOW Long? Oh¿ gosh I dunno if I should do all that. I'm dying to see Moz, but¿ I wonder how long his set will be. I wonder if he'll come to or¿ near the Bay Area. What Should I DO¿ GUYS!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait it out and see¿ if comes closer? Let ME KNOW!

I think it's definitley worth going, however my only reservation is that he may not headline (end) the show on the stage he end up playing on. First of all I don't know how many stages there will be. And second, the Coachella site has Morrissey listed like he might play before Beck or something, which would be lame to me. I like Beck and the Chemical Brothers a lot, but not enough to travel so far to see them headline. Morrissey headlining will be the only way I go. Otherwise, I'm waiting to see if the other dates come true. It would probably be much more ideal to see him play his own concert (indoors too). But I also think that something really cool might happen at Coachella, with Marr being there and all, so that would suck if I missed that. Damn! Decisions Decisions!

ap5.jpg

> Everyone is in the same boat in regards to the upcoming tour.¿ We're all pondering the 'when', 'where' and 'how much'¿ questions. I'm on the east coast and I am praying for a Boston¿ or NYC gig (or both!!!!!!) Quite frankly, I wouldn't be¿ surprised if Morrissey doesn't tour at all and this is all some¿ stupid internet rumor. But, alas, I wait for some sort of¿ official announcement.

I thought it was rumor too.. but i heard it announced on both kroQ and also a radio station here in sanbernerdino who said morrissey would be touring and releasing the dvds. My problem is:: On the website it said morrissey will be playing oct 9th- and im only gonna be able to make it one day 9 or 10th.. Hopefully he will stick to the plans and play on the 9th and not 10!(since hes been knows to change things around before)

hopefully this will help you to decide...

mozgrab.ipg

> Ahhhh, I called ticket master to get tickets to see Morrissey. I¿ live in the Bay Area and I would have to fly down there to see¿ Moz. I would then have a friend drive from Oxnard, CA to pick me¿ up and then go to this concert to see Morrissey for HOW Long? Oh¿ gosh I dunno if I should do all that. I'm dying to see Moz, but¿ I wonder how long his set will be. I wonder if he'll come to or¿ near the Bay Area. What Should I DO¿ GUYS!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait it out and see¿ if comes closer? Let ME KNOW!
I am telling you, from woman to woman, GO! If I had my chance, I would go in a minute! Just wait it out. I live on the East Coast, near Philly, which assumably he will never return to so, I have to rely on fortunate West Coasters like you to tell me all of the delicious details of the event! Go Girl! :)

Back
Top Bottom