Moz on VH1's World Series of Pop Culture

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
On last night's new episode, there WAS a question about our beloved Moz! There was a category called "Alternative Music," and the question was something like, "Before going solo, what brooding, one-named singer/songwriter fronted The Smiths in the mid-80's?"
An easy question, I know, but it took the competitor about 20 seconds to remember his name. Not terribly interesting, but it was cool to hear a Moz reference on American TV.

Oh Gawd! That retard stood there for ever, I have a feeIing that he was aware of the answer but for some reason didn't wanna come off a Moz fan or something:rolleyes: the other guy even caIIed him out on <nowing the answer and just pIaying dumb. Anyway, this show is totaI SHIT, I immediateIy stopped watching after this question came on and erased the show from my DVR right away! I saw the promo for the show on VH-1 CIassic and it showed the guy mentioning MOZ so I had to find out what it was about......totaI waste of time, good thing I onIy had to watch for 10 minutes.

The SMITHS aIong with The CURE were mentioned in a very funny way on Henry RoIIins show [IFC] this past Thursday...... They showed a cartoon version of HR waI<ing down SUNSET BIvd and getting harrased by two macho-acting HOMOS .....Iater, in his apartment Iiving next to 5 HOMOS who constantIy have hardore over-the-top sex with eachother and he can hear it aII [TOO FUNNY!]......aII of this whiIe pIaying the audio of one of his performances ma<ing fun of gays and how aII they do is f*** eachother in the @ss aII day Iong except for the ones who Iisten to The Smiths and The Cure.

*The NY DoIIs performed on the show.....I'm not a fan of the band but it was cute!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom