Morrissey's Restaurant menu (Thanks David!)

G

greasetea

David Tsneg and Boz Boorer sent me an advanced copy of what Moz plans on his menu at his L.A. eatery "Mozza's"

Morrissalad $8.95
-Moz's own chef salad with romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, watercress in a creamy raspberry dressing. Comes with Moz chin shaped croutons.

The Burger least likely to $12.95
-contain meat. An all bean and rice patty served on a keiser roll with tofu enhanced mustard and grilled portabello road mushrooms. Served with your choice of french fries or corn chips.

Everyday is like Sundae $9.95
-Dessert mopey style. Vanilla ice cream with vanilla syrup and candy corn topping. Perfect for those sullen kiddies and adults. Served with grease tea.

Micheal's Soup $3.95
-Boz's grandma chickenless soup with all vegetable based broth and "M" shaped pasta. Tatses akin to water with salt...very yummmorissey!

Tony the Bologna Sandwich $9.95
-A "meatless" deli sandwich with bologna and swiss cheese with nut butter and almond relish. It will make you sing your life and is served with french fries or Interesting Cole Slaw.

Chips and Cream $5.99
-Whether your pregnant for the last time, this dish is what Chef Morrissey recommends whatever ails or Wales you. Delish!

November Spawned a Cassarole (Seasonal Price)
-Meatless lasagna with mashed carrots and peanut brittle. Tacky badge and rump sauce enhanced fusion cuisine.

Alain Whyte Wine $12.95 (glass) $54.00 (bottle)
-A Chardonnay with a tinge of kiwi mastered by sommelier Alain on his English winwery Rockasilly Vineyards. Truley, truley Un-disappointing.

Lucky Crisp with 9 leaf clover dressing $21.00
-"meatless" raw salmon encursted with shallots and almonds. Served sushi style in a mint joulip wasabi aoili sauce. Decanted at yoru table and deboned on your lap. Very good it's so bona!

You really are the phuckin man greasetea,I take my hat off to you my man.You are in a class by yourself. KUdo's major kudo's to you.

Back
Top Bottom