morrisseymusic.com - will it ever be updated again

• Thread starter sorrow of stamford bridge
  • Start date
S

sorrow of stamford bridge

Crumbs, it's only two weeks since YATQ was released and already the official website seems to have stagnated.

Where are the pictures from Manchester or from Morrissey's birthday party at The Lowry? There's no mention of release schedules for the next single or any hint at the cover art. (Not to mention to acknowledgement of the cancellation of Pepsi Smash or Kilborn).

I know I shouldn't say this, but it makes me a bit worried that the plug has been pulled on the rest of the tour (for illness reasons or whatever). Maybe it's because the three weeks prior to the MEN were so crammed with Morrissey that the silence now seems a bit odd.

Hopefully I am completely incorrect and Morrissey will emerge to play a fantastic show in Dublin on Sunday...

apologies punctuationists...I forgot the ?

As I doubt he's responsible for updating the OS himself I don't see why it should bode ill for the Summer tour dates.

Re: it's been updated

well, it's not much of an update, but it is good news.

and it sounds as if Morrissey is becoming a big contributor to Sanctuary's coffers which hopefully means they'll finance more albums...sooner than 2011...

There's an music industry article on MorrisseyTour where Sanctuary claim than they YATQ has shipped more than 500,000 copies...now when they say 'shipped', does this mean sold?

I suppose it's not impossible if YATQ has gone gold in the UK already.

Back
Top Bottom