Morrissey Tickets Wouldn't Be So Hard To Get If Everyone Just Saw Him Once Per Tour. That's FAIR!!!

D

darker staR

Most of you go to see him is Manchester (twice), Bridlington, London (all four nights) and then in Holland. No wonder it is difficult getting tickets. Stop being greedy and go to ONE concert per tour and let others have your tickets!!!

Nonsense.

> Most of you go to see him is Manchester (twice), Bridlington, London (all
> four nights) and then in Holland. No wonder it is difficult getting
> tickets. Stop being greedy and go to ONE concert per tour and let others
> have your tickets!!!

I'll go to as many gigs as I can. My friends and I worked together and put a lot of time effort and money in to getting tickets for several gigs. I feel no sense of obligation to anyone else. Neither would I expect anyone to give up tickets for a gig just because I didn't get mine. I'm looking forward to seeing Morrissey 8 times in April and May. And I make no apolgies for it. Like I said, my money, my time and effort - I deserve it.

Re: Nonsense.

> I'll go to as many gigs as I can. My friends and I worked together and put
> a lot of time effort and money in to getting tickets for several gigs. I
> feel no sense of obligation to anyone else. Neither would I expect anyone
> to give up tickets for a gig just because I didn't get mine. I'm looking
> forward to seeing Morrissey 8 times in April and May. And I make no
> apolgies for it. Like I said, my money, my time and effort - I deserve it.

Hmmm but i live in london and did'nt manage to get 1 date, fancy getting me a ticket?

Yes The Rich Will Prevail. What About Us Who Can't Get On The Internet At Work And You Have 8 Ticket

You call yourself "The_Lord" for god's sake!

Re: Morrissey Tickets Wouldn't Be So Hard To Get If Everyone Just Saw Him Once Per Tour. That's FAIR

i totally agree with you ,unfortunatley there are so many greedy people !

Re: Morrissey Tickets Wouldn't Be So Hard To Get If Everyone Just Saw Him Once Per Tour. That's FAIR

> i totally agree with you ,unfortunatley there are so many greedy people !
It's very easy to agree with yourself.

Re: Yes The Rich Will Prevail. What About Us Who Can't Get On The Internet At Work And You Have 8 Ti

> You call yourself "The_Lord" for god's sake!
Take a day off like I did. And actually I have 32 tickets (at least). I for me and three for my companions

Re: Nonsense.

> Hmmm but i live in london and did'nt manage to get 1 date, fancy getting
> me a ticket?
I'm not going to London (though I did assist some friends in getting them). If you're prepared to travel (like I have to for every Morrissey gig) and fork out for planes, taxis, buses, hotels etc. Killarney tickets are still on sale as far as I know.

don't let the touts have us fighting each other

> have your tickets!!!

there's nothing wrong with seeing as many shows as possible. it's the touts that buy a bunch of tickets to all the shows and then sell them.

it's nonsense to say only see morrissey once.

get a grip

that would take much of the fun/uniqueness out of his tours and concerts.

> have your tickets!!!

It isn't the touts fault entirely

They do exactly the same thing for every gig by every half popular act going.
So why did the Moz tour sell out that much more quickly?

It's YOU. The people who bought tickets to a bunch of gigs.

It's the same show, the same people, it'll probably be the same setlist so WHY?

If you want to go to new places & see different venues, take a fricken coach tour.

And PS: It doesn't help that Morrissey insists on playing pathetically small venues.

> have your tickets!!!

if this person wants a ticket ,they are still on sale for Killarney in Ireland.I have been
there before and its a great venue and a great town and I am going there in
April to see Moz and also Dublin and Glasgow and Cardiff.I worked bloody hard for this.

My mate and I are doing 7 gigs, including Amsterdam (which incidentally the tickets arrived for yesterday)

Thats my bank balance, my working life paying for it and my decision. I'm of a certain age, have no mortgage no significant others so why can't I spend my money how I see fit?

Its not my fault Morrissey is playing smaller venues (good on him I say) its not my fault that I enjoy seeing Morrissey play live and meeting other Moz fans and its not my fault that tickets are sold through internet ticketing agencies. Ands its certainly not my fault that tickets are available on e-bay at astronomical prices. I'm not making a profit so whats your problem? I had to plan the operation for tickets as if it was a precise military operation, involving taking time off work. What you put in, you get out as the actress said to the bishop.

Maybe I should get a "life" but if I wasn't going to these gigs, I'd be spending my money on heroin and mugging pensioners.

And I would wait till the day of the gigs if you're desperate. Touts with tickets will sell them quite cheap about 5 minutes before he comes on as they will be no use to anyone by that time.

Also Moz Fans Always Buy An Extra Tickets For A "Friend" Who Never Really Wants To Go.

I agree with him (jazzybea)!

I Swear To God It's The Same People At Every Concert. People Just Travel Wherever He Is. Same People

Yeah people that see too many are obsessive the set-list is nearly always the same. I guess people like to meet their Moz-obsessed friends in the pub afterwards?

If a single ticket is so hard to come by, you have to admire the effort and devotion it takes to amass so many.

I've taken (unpaid) days off work, queued for hours in miserable drizzle, sat in front of pc's for @rse-numbing hours, made phone calls to automated ticket-lines that probably ended up costing me more than the tickets did, done everything I possibly could to get to Amsterdam, Killarney, 2 nights in Dublin, Aberdeen and Cheltenham.

Why begrudge those willing to go the extra mile - it's the last one that's the hardest, afterall?

And thank God Moz is back in smaller venues - to me big venues just suck the life out of his music... the MEN was good as an "event", but as a gig it really wasn't up there with some of the smaller shows from the 99 or 2002 tours.

End of rant.

Not So Much A Tour Then, More A "Way Of Life", The Moz Brigade/Gyspies That Descend On Our Towns.

maybe the Lord chose to use his powers to obtain that many tickets but why 4 of each, oh Lord surely you only need the trinity of tickets & actually would you need one for the holy ghost? Or have you got more poly correct with age & you are taking 'her indoors' an all, how is mrs Lord these days?

love

Grim
p.s. see you at them gigs, will you be saying grace prior to each commencement?
p.p.s. we had to struggle to get our tickets by means ungodly at times, please do forgive us oh Lord?

> If a single ticket is so hard to come by, you have to admire the effort
> and devotion it takes to amass so many.

> I've taken (unpaid) days off work, queued for hours in miserable drizzle,
> sat in front of pc's for @rse-numbing hours, made phone calls to automated
> ticket-lines that probably ended up costing me more than the tickets did,
> done everything I possibly could to get to Amsterdam, Killarney, 2 nights
> in Dublin, Aberdeen and Cheltenham.

> Why begrudge those willing to go the extra mile - it's the last one that's
> the hardest, afterall?

> And thank God Moz is back in smaller venues - to me big venues just suck
> the life out of his music... the MEN was good as an "event", but
> as a gig it really wasn't up there with some of the smaller shows from the
> 99 or 2002 tours.

> End of rant.