Morrissey: The Ideal Lesbian Icon? - Amy Lamé, divamag.co.uk

"....formed firm friendships with complete strangers in online Morrissey forums..."

Is Amy a member here?

Is she Amy? I think our Amy is more cynical about Morrissey then what I've read from Amy Lame, maybe not on second thought.

You know why attractive women are generally straight? Because they are able to mate with members of the opposite sex. Because they can attract them.

I always think it's funny how the vast majority of lesbians are hideous, fat, mannish trolls, like the "chick" in the picture...what a coincidence, they don't like men and they happen to be "into girls." Wow. How amazing.

I'm sure it's not a sour grapes thing, or anything.

You know why attractive women are generally straight? Because they are able to mate with members of the opposite sex. Because they can attract them.

I always think it's funny how the vast majority of lesbians are hideous, fat, mannish trolls, like the "chick" in the picture...what a coincidence, they don't like men and they happen to be "into girls." Wow. How amazing.

Not true.

One of my best friends is a lesbian and she is beautiful, Italian genes, works out, looks after her body and has a very pretty girlfriend.
Put that in your pipe & smoke it ;)

Not true.

One of my best friends is a lesbian and she is beautiful, Italian genes, works out, looks after her body and has a very pretty girlfriend.
Put that in your pipe & smoke it ;)

Congrats on alleging one exception to the rule. I guess you've proven me wrong.

There's something incomparably fulfilling about making out with an attractive lesbian. It's like shooting a unicorn point blank.

Oh dear...

Back
Top Bottom