Morrissey tattoo project: "To Me You Are A Work of Art" upcoming book - brooklynvegan.com

MORRIZSEY

Wrong species
Pictures of Smiths & Morrissey tattoos needed for new book; photo shoot in NYC Sunday - brooklynvegan.com

"To Me You Are A Work of Art" is a photo project in search of anyone with tattoo(s) related to, or inspired by, Morrissey and/or The Smiths. The photographs will profile fans and all their tattoos from various cities across the country over the course of the next few months. All photos will be taken by Toronto based photographer Patrick Moore.

The New York City date is this upcoming Sunday, November 24th and will be held at the Rocks Off offices in the Lower East Side (195 Chrystie St #401B) between 2pm and 4pm.

For any additional information - email [email protected]"
Someone tell Chris Gethard! More info in the flyer below...

morrissey-photo-book.jpg

morrissey-tattoo.jpg

Pictures of Smiths & Morrissey tattoos needed for new book; photo shoot in NYC Sunday - brooklynvegan.com

"To Me You Are A Work of Art" is a photo project in search of anyone with tattoo(s) related to, or inspired by, Morrissey and/or The Smiths. The photographs will profile fans and all their tattoos from various cities across the country over the course of the next few months. All photos will be taken by Toronto based photographer Patrick Moore.

The New York City date is this upcoming Sunday, November 24th and will be held at the Rocks Off offices in the Lower East Side (195 Chrystie St #401B) between 2pm and 4pm.

For any additional information - email [email protected]"
Someone tell Chris Gethard! More info in the flyer below...

morrissey-photo-book.jpg

morrissey-tattoo.jpg

What is on Morrissey's forehead?

It seems like every 3 months some idiot asks for this kind of crap...

McRickson made me lol and Viva is totally correct. "I would like to make money off of Smiths/Morrissey fans. They love to show what fans they are and they are big collectors, so they will provide the material and guarantee sales. Morrissey is getting a lot of coverage for his book so 'Morrissey book' is a popular search." = $$$

Back
Top Bottom