Morrissey-solo to be upgraded Feb. 22, 2020 (downtime during migration 6+ hours)

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Morrissey-solo is due for a large planned upgrade on Saturday Feb. 22, 2020. The main forum software is being upgraded from XenForo version 1.5 to 2.1. This is a major upgrade so there will be downtime, estimated to be 6 hours but could be more if issues are encountered during the migration.

Come back on Sunday - some things will look the same but just about everything underneath will have changed.

Morrissey-solo is due for a large planned upgrade on Saturday Feb. 22, 2020. The main forum software is being upgraded from XenForo version 1.5 to 2.1. This is a major upgrade so there will be downtime, estimated to be 6 hours but could be more if issues are encountered during the migration.

Come back on Sunday - some things will look the same but just about everything underneath will have changed.
Lots of hard work going on behind the scenes - for longer than people would think.
I hope it is appreciated - it's a great upgrade.
Best of luck.
Regards,
FWD.

tenor.gif

What will I do during downtime?! I may have to leave my house and do something.... ‘human’ ! :fearscream:

Don’t think I’ll survive, but I’ll do my best. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

:confused::eek::eek::eek:f***! Has anyone told...(Skinny)? wtf is he going to do for 6 hours?:eek::eek::eek: :confused:

:swear No f*** it, I don't give a f*** about him..:cool:.

I guess he'll just practice his hate on his laptop...or go out searching for FatGayVegetarians, or FatGayPlantEaters, or just any old FatGayWhatever person who is willing to post something which skinny already has in his 'archive-of-hate'. :laughing:

The hateful online creche is growing up?

Stock up on liquor and drugs folks, this will be intense

Back
Top Bottom