Morrissey/Smiths posters

Off to uni and just over a week and have been looking far and wide online for a place that will sell Morrissey/Smiths poster for around the £4 mark, but have so far been unsuccessful. Perhaps that is good news though, I seem obsessed enough as it is, plastering my walls with Mozzer might tip me over the edge from seeming like an overly enthusiastic fan, to obsessive and probably psychopathic fan. If only other people knew it was much more normal and sane than not doing the same...

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

got the 3 moz ones from everything english(not sure if they still stock them) and the smiths ones were like a pound each outside the bday show.:cool:

Glad to see you got your Smiths posters up and they made the journey across the pond!

Nugz,

I have found some nice posters on Amazon.com. One of my favorite Smiths posters came from there a few years ago when I moved. There are different poster sellers and I didn't have any problems. good luck with your new place! A few pics of Mozzer will make it feel like home! It worked for my place!- Laura:)

i know this is late..
here is my one wall(closest to my bed haha) in my old place.

MORRISSEY17.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a great shot! It's crying out to be used on an official Morrissey release.

single-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom