Morrissey shopping at Posers Hollywood

Morrissey looking very handsome while shopping at Posers Hollywood.

tumblr_mqmoohzogk1rsovcko1_500.jpg

From the store's site: "The largest Fred Perry retailer in the world. Exclusive Dr. Martens store
- George Cox original creepers – Ben Sherman – Merc – TUK – Gripfast
- Lonsdale – Vespa – Lambretta – and many more brands"

*Photo via instagram @posershollywood

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the Trafford Centre is going to be added to this latest tour ?
Please bring the shopping centre tour to the UK lets have some dates for the following.

Christmas shopping tour dates December 2013

Liverpool One shopping centre
Sheffield Meadow hall shopping centre
Newcastle the Metro shopping centre Gateshead
Edinburgh Ocean Terminal shopping centre (Don't forget to take a tour of the Royal Yacht Britannia)

Homecoming Shop at The Trafford centre Manchester (Two shopping dates)

Benny-the-Butcher

Homecoming Shop at The Trafford centre Manchester (Two shopping dates) :laughing: He could always add more dates at The Lowry shopping outlet as well. :rofl:

we'll let you know

Homecoming Shop at The Trafford centre Manchester (Two shopping dates) :laughing: He could always add more dates at The Lowry shopping outlet as well. :rofl:

we'll let you know

Please come to The Rock shopping centre at Bury Moz we've got a Cash Generator shop, Quick Quid and a world famous market that sells top snide Fred Perry trackys
(Oh yeh and lean black puddings wi lashings er mustard sauce on, ecky-thump !)

Rob Peel

I bet he'd love to do a residency at Fashion Island in Newport.

I wonder if the Trafford Centre is going to be added to this latest tour ?
Please bring the shopping centre tour to the UK lets have some dates for the following.

Christmas shopping tour dates December 2013

Liverpool One shopping centre
Sheffield Meadow hall shopping centre
Newcastle the Metro shopping centre Gateshead
Edinburgh Ocean Terminal shopping centre (Don't forget to take a tour of the Royal Yacht Britannia)

Homecoming Shop at The Trafford centre Manchester (Two shopping dates)

Benny-the-Butcher

Watch your back Mary Portas Queen of shops ! Looks like there's a new Queen of shops in town.

Gloria Hole

Just in- Dates added for Fall 13

Oxfam, High St, Godalming, Surrey
Roosevelt Field Mall, Long Island, NY
Goodwill, Asheville, NC down the street from Orange Peel
Barefoot Landing, Myrtle Beach, SC
Paul's Boutique, NYC

tumblr_mqmoohzogk1rsovcko1_500.jpg

"Aw, he got the Velcro's"

"I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
This is fluffing awesome"

"I wear your granddad's clothes
I look incredible
I'm in this big ass coat
From that thrift shop down the road
I wear your granddad's clothes (damn right)
I look incredible (now come on man)
I'm in this big ass coat (big ass coat)
From that thrift shop down the road (let's go)"

Morrissey looks amazing; he's handsome, fit, and tan. I hope that he can transcend all of the negative issues that have transpired recently. He needs to stay healthy, write feverishly, and get some positive PR. Posing with the fans is a nice start, but if he could save a basket of kittens from a house fire, that would be much better. I hope, as others have stated, the lack of verbal attack on the new prince is a sign that he is carefully considering his public declarations. I support his right to make these comments, but at this time, he would be wise to choose his targets carefully. He just needs to channel his energy into writing; he needs to create the type of lyrics that made so many of us stop in our tracks and wonder how this man could so perfectly, so brilliantly, and so beautifully articulate the things that we were feeling and enduring. Rebuild Morrissey, rebuild; nothing in life is insurmountable, except death.

lynnda

Please come to The Rock shopping centre at Bury Moz we've got a Cash Generator shop, Quick Quid and a world famous market that sells top snide Fred Perry trackys

Bloody hell! I can't stop laughing! Cheers mate! :lbf: Oh dear not enough words for reply it says, you know how it is? So how about this? Bloody hilarious!

Rob Peel

Definitely can't stop laughing !

Rob Peel[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

we'll let you know

I won't hold my breath! :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Agree

Rob Peel

Funniest post ever! Well done

* I don't
* trying
* Stop

This coming from some douche who reckons Morrissey should shoot himself?

wow- ididnt know "trying" is spelt with a "g"- idiot.

did isay Moz should shoot himself? hyperbole, i'm sure. he should quit though.

Morrissey has his security to try to have peace, if you see him about, let him have his privacy, he is too polite. Can you imagine people staring at you when you all the time?

Morrissey looks amazing; he's handsome, fit, and tan. I hope that he can transcend all of the negative issues that have transpired recently. He needs to stay healthy, write feverishly, and get some positive PR. Posing with the fans is a nice start, but if he could save a basket of kittens from a house fire, that would be much better. I hope, as others have stated, the lack of verbal attack on the new prince is a sign that he is carefully considering his public declarations. I support his right to make these comments, but at this time, he would be wise to choose his targets carefully. He just needs to channel his energy into writing; he needs to create the type of lyrics that made so many of us stop in our tracks and wonder how this man could so perfectly, so brilliantly, and so beautifully articulate the things that we were feeling and enduring. Rebuild Morrissey, rebuild; nothing in life is insurmountable, except death.

lynnda

" I hope, as others have stated, the lack of verbal attack on the new prince is a sign that he is carefully considering his public declarations. "
Thank you Lynnda well said I also hope he is putting his house in order his past comments on the royal family have damaged him badly in the U K.
(Could it be I like you ?)

Benny-the-Butcher

Standing in front of Posers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom