Morrissey reviews from Australian newspapers

Good to see Australian media has welcomed Stephen!

Disappointed to not see any real proper write up in Beat (Melbourne music street press mag I used to write for), but then again their usual big write ups are done with interview and he'd not interview with them. At least there'll be a review, because with luck I'll write it :D

Good to see Australian media has welcomed Stephen!

Disappointed to not see any real proper write up in Beat (Melbourne music street press mag I used to write for), but then again their usual big write ups are done with interview and he'd not interview with them. At least there'll be a review, because with luck I'll write it :D

HAHAHA! You've been going on my nerves with your blablabla for so long with your far distanced comments and you do not even know how is name is spelled? And were you not the person who also ate meat? Well, good fun. It's people like you that he desperately needs. So typical. Of course he'll tickle your fingers, you'll meet him and then you'll keep going on about how devoted you are. It is a pitty you cannot see shitty support f*** Me and the Dicks.

HAHAHA! You've been going on my nerves with your blablabla for so long with your far distanced comments and you do not even know how is name is spelled? And were you not the person who also ate meat? Well, good fun. It's people like you that he desperately needs. So typical. Of course he'll tickle your fingers, you'll meet him and then you'll keep going on about how devoted you are. It is a pitty you cannot see shitty support f*** Me and the Dicks.

Just spare a thought for this person as they actually has to live with themselves 24/7. All we have to do is put up with a brief moronic post. By the way if you're going to attempt to correct one's grammar it's best you get a grip on it yourself. It's "getting on my nerves" not "going..." and pity is spelled with one "T" not 2. Now go back to your miserable life cretin :)

- marred.

Just spare a thought for this person as they actually has to live with themselves 24/7. All we have to do is put up with a brief moronic post. By the way if you're going to attempt to correct one's grammar it's best you get a grip on it yourself. It's "getting on my nerves" not "going..." and pity is spelled with one "T" not 2. Now go back to your miserable life cretin :)

- marred.

Dear Mr. Spineless,
I noticed that it is "getting on" instead of "going" myself, than you very much. The grammar was not the problem, but that the person does not know how Mr. Morrissey's name is written given his posting history. I am very tolarant to grammar if it is a second language person writing, but that is not the case with this Australian moron because "ph" instead of "v" is clearly not just a typing error which can happen any time.

lol you're a dick, did you look at any of the articles that were linked? I was making fun of the article that was posted where the journalist called him "Stephen" ... so, nice try but a failed attempt I'm afraid.

Glad to know I'm "going" (do you mean getting?) on your nerves though with my "far distanced comments" (whatever that means). If you let me know I'll be sure to keep it up to annoy you further!

And yes, I love eating meat, what of it? :)

Dear Mr. Spineless,
I noticed that it is "getting on" instead of "going" myself, than you very much. The grammar was not the problem, but that the person does not know how Mr. Morrissey's name is written given his posting history. I am very tolarant to grammar if it is a second language person writing, but that is not the case with this Australian moron because "ph" instead of "v" is clearly not just a typing error which can happen any time.

You're "tolArant to grammar"? You are hilarious anonymous :)

Back
Top Bottom