Morrissey promotes Mercy For Animals at exclusive Los Angeles concerts

Morrissey Promotes Mercy For Animals at Exclusive Los Angeles Concerts - Mercy For Animals

"Legendary musician and animal rights activist Morrissey will promote Mercy For Animals at his upcoming shows at Los Angeles’ iconic Hollywood Bowl.
The exclusive shows are set for November 10 and 11, and the promotional flyers prominently feature MFA.
A longtime animal rights activist, Morrissey is known for turning some of the largest stadiums vegan. In 2015 the world-famous Madison Square Garden offered concertgoers exclusively vegan menu items per Morrissey’s request. Additionally, the Meat Is Murder singer has also been known to show undercover factory farm footage during his shows.
Because of his relentless and inspiring activism, MFA presented Morrissey with the Compassionate Leadership Award two years ago. He also paid a visit to MFA’s Los Angeles headquarters last fall."

Picture from last year as mentioned in article:

A brief bit of coat tail riding, but a good cause nonetheless.
Regards,
FWD.
(thanks to RF for the heads up).

Last edited:
good stuff,should make a good bit of cash for a very worthy cause.

I'm glad Morrissey gave PeTA the sack. That creepy Ingrid is just too damn shady. PeTA - a very negative, seedy and tacky "org" that is doing much to marginalize vegetarianism - by design, IMO. PeTA's advertising is at least thirty years out of date - the usual tacky exhibitionism and leftist grandstanding. Mercy is easily outpacing PeTA and deserves to leave creepy Ingrid and her 1% profiteering in the DUST. Morrissey probably saw a thing or two and is backing out. Good for him.

This is great, but William Michael Albert Broad wears leather. Reckon is Uncle Steve going to allow him to wear his leather pants during "dancing with myself".

I'm glad Morrissey gave PeTA the sack. That creepy Ingrid is just too damn shady. PeTA - a very negative, seedy and tacky "org" that is doing much to marginalize vegetarianism - by design, IMO. PeTA's advertising is at least thirty years out of date - the usual tacky exhibitionism and leftist grandstanding. Mercy is easily outpacing PeTA and deserves to leave creepy Ingrid and her 1% profiteering in the DUST. Morrissey probably saw a thing or two and is backing out. Good for him.

Has he actually denounced or stopped supporting Peta though?

Has he actually denounced or stopped supporting Peta though?
No, I don't think so, but even if he is indeed distancing himself from that organizacion I don't think he will say something about it

That poster cover star is not Morrissey at all but it would well at a travellers horse fair.

Dark musky men, really Morrissey?

That poster cover star is not Morrissey at all but it would well at a travellers horse fair.

Dark musky men, really Morrissey?

It’s Rocky Graziano photographed by Stanley Kubrick

https://www.google.de/amp/joevince....an-stanley-kubrick-photos-of-prizefighter/amp

tumblr_nlpytvvG5K1qanp7mo4_540.jpg

Nice!

He actually looks pretty good in that shot. ...but not nearly good enough to make me give up bacon.

No shit, Sherlock!

I meant it is not him is in not being in the style of Moz and it lacks something and looks cheap. A man showing his armpit hair in bed.

But honestly Urbanus, the only cheap looking thing in this photo is the blanket covering the sheets. :rolleyes:
Why didn't lil Sammy Photoshop "that" away and put something more glamorous into it? I mean those boxers were a bit of a show-off too? Innit? :brows:

photo above.YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE ASKED FIRST.ooer missus.

MSG was not vegan by any means. The catering menu for the private suites and boxes was the exact same as every event: mini cheeseburger sliders, crab rolls, hot wings, the works.

Also, WTF is with "solvemedia" trolling the moz? The captcha for this post is "bitter fruit". Mean!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom