@Morrissey please release signed copies on Amazon

@Morrissey Please release signed copies on Amazon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Think of this poll as a petition!

We want Morrissey to release signed copies of his album on Amazon. Signed by the whole band would be nice! CD and vinyl.

Other singers/bands are doing this. Morrissey should too!

Moz? Is that you? If you charge $200 for someone else's albums, this surely has to be ching-ching-ching scheme.

Gotta hand it to you, that's pretty nifty.

Why should he do this too ?

to sell more copies? May be difficult to get the whole band to sign, since they may all be in separate countries at the moment.

So we are encouraging Moz and company to gather together for the expressed purpose of signing albums? Or to pass around their potential contagion? My, how short sighted we have become here.

If we are doing polls for polls-sake, then let's embrace the unlikely~!

Next poll: @Morrissey please provide us with some TikTok vids! Come up with a witty-ditty on hand-washing that only you can do!

He has done agreed this type of thing in the past.

I think it was Years of refusal where the first 100 pre-orders received signed copies. I was lucky enough to be in that 100. There was bad news and then good news, he didn't sign the CD, initially I was disappointed but we ended up being compensated with signed Morrissey poster which I've had mounted. Great result.

He has done agreed this type of thing in the past.

I think it was Years of refusal where the first 100 pre-orders received signed copies. I was lucky enough to be in that 100. There was bad news and then good news, he didn't sign the CD, initially I was disappointed but we ended up being compensated with signed Morrissey poster which I've had mounted. Great result.

He did this through his people, via his merchandised website, Mporium. In some ways, its a leap to move onto an online retailer like Amazon.

As you mentioned, disappointment often results in some of these 'creative' offerings by Moz. I am a fan of scarcity and earning signatures - stalk Moz!

So we are encouraging Moz and company to gather together for the expressed purpose of signing albums? Or to pass around their potential contagion? My, how short sighted we have become here.

If we are doing polls for polls-sake, then let's embrace the unlikely~!

Next poll: @Morrissey please provide us with some TikTok vids! Come up with a witty-ditty on hand-washing that only you can do!

Maybe (and this is a f***ing brilliant idea *where's my trumpet?*) when the coronavirus pandemic f***s the f*** off and Morrissey starts touring again, then he could rerelease the album signed by himself and the band!!! :)

Much better than a signed CD!

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    568.6 KB · Views: 147
If you've voted/signed, thanks!

If you haven't, please do. I'm hoping someone from Morrissey's camp reads through this thread!

Back
Top Bottom