Morrissey news alert read immediately!!!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper The undisputed heavyweight PIMP
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper The undisputed heavyweight PIMP

This has just been reported that former smiths frontman morrissey was seen being dragged away kicking and screaming from a local L.A. yoshinoya store by management. it seems the coifed one didnt take too kindly to them closing one night and said to the clerk" ive got to have some more yoshinoya dammit. Dont you know who I am?? Im morrissey" To which th clerk replied" I know who you are freak.Ill make you a deal,you leave me two tickets to your upcoming show and Ill give you some yoshinoya??" to which morrissey was overheard screaming" did you used to work at mercury records?? thats the same kind of screw job they did to me too" clerk" naw,I just dig your stuff mozzer and hey.you can have some yoshinoya as long as you leave now" to which morrissey angrily shot back" youll have to give me an iced tea too and some beef bowls to get me to leave" then the security was called and moz was thrown out of the store,but did get to keep the yoshinoya.

Its a fast food place that serves asian food, take a look @ yoshinoya.com youll see!

This could be you if you play your cards right

and get on the right side of Proper:

career2.gif

Hey Proper, is that the one who threw Morrissey out?

At least it looks like she gave him his iced tea and beef bowl.

Back
Top Bottom