morrissey madness

B

blah

is the site morrissey madness to be trusted?

and are c.o.a to be taken serious?

cheers

> is the site morrissey madness to be trusted?

> and are c.o.a to be taken serious?

> cheers

the site has some nice items, but mostly overpriced.
and as far as the c.o.a., those are fake, as i have personally sold them some of the signed items.

Don't take c.o.a's from Morrissey madness seriously, I know of autographs being sold to Morrissey madness without c.o.a's that are re-advertised with c.o.a's.

vulgar

I wouldn't trust it.

I've seen more convincing autographs on Ebay.

Besides, i've met Morrissey twice, and both times i've had signatures that are clearly not the same as the ones listed on that site. Everyone knows how Morrissey 'printed' his name back in the day, he actually 'signs' his name on photos and such. I couldn't be convinced that even IF he printed those signatures himself, they would look like that.

can any one recommend anywhere i can find a trustworthy seller? looking for a xmas gift!

What about M Joyce's stuff on eBay? No Moz signature, authentic nontheless.

> can any one recommend anywhere i can find a trustworthy seller? looking
> for a xmas gift!

> What about M Joyce's stuff on eBay? No Moz signature, authentic
> nontheless.

its out of my price range - and his signature spoils it - i would only buy it if it had the maestros on it

> can any one recommend anywhere i can find a trustworthy seller? looking
> for a xmas gift!

I would look on Ebay for someone with a COA, and a sig that reads more like "morriccby"

Hi there.
I have a (fake) gold record for Morrissey's "Sunny" single, and I had him sign the 7" sleeve in Portland, OR in 1997. Even if you don't want to retain the gold record display (which is actually pretty nice), the 7" sleeve can be removed.

Drop me an email if you're interested (and would like a photo).

Scott

> is the site morrissey madness to be trusted?

> and are c.o.a to be taken serious?

> cheers

NO, C.O.A.'s can be made on any home comp and passed off as "legit" by that person(s). I get a kick out of the folks that swear up and down it's really "signed by morrissey" and when you question them, they get all f***in shitty with you. Then, when you drop the bomb(that be proof their shit is likely fakey fake) on them? you never hear from them anymore and their stuff has "suddenly" disappeared off wherever they were selling it. You dont know how many folks Ive caught BS'in the peeps about how so and so is "real" and "he signed it when he came to my sisters, dogs, cousins, birds wedding 3 years ago", and then they expect us to believe it. STOP buying it. Only about a 3rd of the stuff(and thats being generous) out there now thats "authentic", is really that. In the states, places like Amoeba Records in Hollywood, or Vinyl Fetish in Hollywood, have several signed pieces by his PIMPship, because he frequents those places alot. So, it's more likely, that's legit shit, than anywhere else. Not saying that it's all fake, but alot is. be careful.