Morrissey, King of the Castle?

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
don't ask me how I stumbled across this...
http://www.scotlandmag.com/magazine/issue31/12007702.html
~ "Myres Castle is a beautiful 16th century estate just 30 minutes from Edinburgh’s Forth Bridge. It is also the first exclusive use property to be awarded the prestigious five stars by VisitScotland.

A stay here is completely private, it’s more like a house-swap than a hotel. There is no reception desk, no room keys or door numbers, nothing that really shouts ‘you are in a hotel.’ Instead it softly whispers, ‘this is your home – relax.’ Staff are discreet but dedicated, appearing when they feel you might need something, slipping away when you’ve fallen asleep on the couch after lunch.

This kind of privacy is bound to appeal to celebrities. When questioned, the staff at Myres Castle refused to disclose the famous names of the most recent guests, but a sneaky peek through the visitors’ book revealed names like photographer David Bailey, musician Morrissey and comedian Rory Bremner."
http://www.myrescastle.com/... Nice!

This info was published in February 2007.

from the info on the tower bedroom

'hidden behind a wee door, your very own stairway to the turret - the perfect place to watch the sun go down whilst sipping a glass of champagne. '

'A newly installed Music System allows guests individual access in each bedroom to over 5 million digital songs & Internet Radio along with Ipod docks. '

the beds of many rooms even have a M- crest
'an exotic tent in a riot of blues and yellows. It even comes complete with your own wee furry friend! ' (only in charles' room)

...Staff are discreet but dedicated, appearing when they feel you might need something, slipping away when you’ve fallen asleep on the couch after lunch...

Sounds like a high class convalescent home. I hear that in those places you don't even wake up when they wipe the drool from your chin.

... Anne's bedroom and its toile de Jouy must guarantee a good night. For reasons it would be too rude to explain.:straightface:

How the hell are you supposed to get into the bath in Christopher's room when you're under 5 foot though, that's what I'd like to know...

But hey, if Noddy stays in that hotel, ...:D

Well of course it was smut. The two things that make me smile are smut and kittens. Although not at the same time.

but mine was smut too!:( no kittens though.
Bloody hell, this is making me so confused. Well?

You're just all of a flutter over the Boz's Nipple thread and can't think straight.

Oh I SEE all that time you were just trying to confuse me with your bilingual nipplecounting when you KNEW what I meant ALL ALONG!:head-smack:

Scared me for a minit I thought I was going to have to explain that pun! :crazy:

Did you notice that they offer personal kilt-fitting?

I see you're thinking of Mr Boorer again.
How much do you think they'd charge for nipple-fitting? Mr Boozer must have a very special tailor.

I've just had an idea, maybe his 3rd nipple only appears when he's had one too many?:confused: No, do think about it before saying it's a silly hypothesis.

I see you're thinking of Mr Boorer again.
How much do you think they'd charge for nipple-fitting? Mr Boozer must have a very special tailor.

*nods* A very special tailor all the way from Nipple Bench. Costs an arm and a leg but some consider it a fair exchange. :o

I've just had an idea, maybe his 3rd nipple only appears when he's had one too many?:confused: No, do think about it before saying it's a silly hypothesis.

More likely that it only appears when the person who's looking at him has had one two many.

Or it only pops up once a century, like Brigadoon. :)

Back
Top Bottom