Morrissey In DC - The Anthem (Fri. Oct. 13, 2017) - ad in Metro

Spotted this in the Metro station this morning, looks like Morrissey is booked at a new venue called The Anthem on Friday, October 13th, 2017.

40505_36397903326_4c58ccaf67_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my sons birthday. That's a tough one. Morrissey or a child's birthday party hmm

This ties in with the official Facebook, as it has a gig in N.York on the 11th of Oct.
Regards,
FWD.

I'd keep an eye on that venue - you might get a chance to meet Moz as he physically removes the promotion from the window.
There's certainly something afoot, but will we ever know?
Regards,
FWD.

More likely his party will be moved and I'll see morrissey alone. Hell he two so he don't know

Blikey this is pathetic and reckon do you really think Uncle Steve is going to play let alone sell tickets in some place called "Buffalo"? No shows outside of 500 miles from home in Malibu. Realistically the ticket demand is so low in places like Flint, Buffalo, Millwallke, Argogon Ballroom..etc and other Midwestern shit holes and the East coast is like "the uk" and Europe..a bunch of middle aged people screaming for Smiths songs. Crykey, reckon who wants that?

Last edited:
Blikey this is pathetic and reckon do you really think Uncle Steve is going to play let alone sell tickets in some place called "Buffalo"? No shows outside of 500 miles from home in Malibu. Realistically the ticket demand is so low in places like Flint, Buffalo, Millwallke, Argogon Ballroom..etc and other Midwestern shit holes and the East coast is like "the uk" and Europe..a bunch of middle aged people screaming for Smiths songs. Crykey, reckon who wants that?

he has played in Buffalo multiple times in the past and it is an easy way to draw from toranto

lay low and rest on the Friday night before a weekend of cyclocross racing or go up to DC to see Morrissey ??????

tells me the album isn't that far away.secrecy is killing me.

Anyone still think a new album is coming out before this tour begins? Is it possible Marco's instagram post about "Work, work, work" was rehearsing a new set list and not an album? Either option seems plausible or implausible as the case may be.

Unfortunately, there is no information about a new album tour. It's only a "gig". The only thing we can do is to wait.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom