Morrissey and animals

Renton

Hi guys,

I'm looking for any information about Morrissey's love to animals.
I know he has almost been a London mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party, that he is a member of PETA and has once opened a pop-up store at the Battersea Cats & Dogs refuge.
By any chance, do any of you know a member of PETA or former members of staff at Battersea who actually know a bit more? Someone who might have met him and discussed animals?

Any other information would be welcome!

think hes just passionate about animal suffering and cruelty and good on him I say.i would trust an animal over a human any day of the week,apart from dogs because one bit me on the arse years ago and iv never gotten over it,bastard was called rex as well.

1. Cardigan available here :

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/alexa...ther-embellished-cardigan-p000000000005644959

Beware! dry cleaning only.
    0cc6e70435aff955766bc51678f0531d

Oct 10, 2017

It's all a gimmick.

#Boycott Low In High School
    Steven is NOT animal friendly

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for any information about Morrissey's love to animals.
I know he has almost been a London mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party, that he is a member of PETA and has once opened a pop-up store at the Battersea Cats & Dogs refuge.
By any chance, do any of you know a member of PETA or former members of staff at Battersea who actually know a bit more? Someone who might have met him and discussed animals?

Any other information would be welcome!

Hello Renton

Can I make a suggestion?
I'm not surprised by the lack of response to your post.
However, to be fair all round you now need to make contact with a poster on here who goes by the name of KetchupBum. She knows EVERYTHING yet also NOTHING. (Plus we all need a laugh)

To date Alexander McQueen only sell the "Peacock Feather Embellished Cardigan" as worn by Steven in Paris @ 8pm o9/10/17 in 70% WOOL and 30% CASHMERE.

So far my research into Harrods/A McQueen/Glasgow Barras/Del n Rodney (Peckham)/Cheetham Hill/*Subspecies etc, etc, markets have failed miserably to find a fake copy of the designer £1075:00p garment.

KetchupBum has all the information but is refusing to release it for some reason :rolleyes:

*Steve's description not mine.

A cardigan for no reason and a cardigan for no reason is ?

M U R D E R ! ! ! ! !

Do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ?

IF YOU CARE PLEASE BOYCOTT Low In High School
THIS NOVEMBER .

#Steve is murder

#All the young people they must be confused !

Further reading !

CHEESEGATE I
CHEESEGATE II

It's all in the archives :thumb:

Tags
animals dogs meet is murder
Back
Top Bottom