Morrisey....Comedy Central

E

Erik

I don't know if any of you saw it but John Stewart on the comedy central's "the daily show" He made a mocking reference to Morriseys hair. I don't know if you caught it but i did. Just thought i would let you know.

Mr. Stewart is a TWIT, and he can not even keep a show if his own. He thinks that he is amusing.....I am glad that he sacked those V-neck sweaters, what was that...Ben Fold's Five(talk about @#!!!e!!!)

Mr. Suede, you nailed it. Whats wrong with Morriseys hair in the first place?? Nothing. I don't care about what Jon Stewart has to say, he definatly is a fool. Not to worry, his is an unshared opinion among people here and many more around the world.

> Mr. Stewart is a TWIT, and he can not even keep a show if his¿ own. He thinks that he is amusing.....I am glad that he sacked¿ those V-neck sweaters, what was that...Ben Fold's Five(talk¿ about @#!!! e!!!)

Very clever name. Johnny Suede is definitely the best movie Brad Pitt's will ever make.

so many illustrations

> Very clever name. Johnny Suede is definitely the best movie Brad¿ Pitt's will ever make.

oh i really liked legend of the fall though...and remember john stewart is a comedian...he is suppose to make jokes...don't take him to seriously

Back
Top Bottom