Morrisey CD Singlography [1988 - 2009] @320

Re:

Oh no don't tell me Crabbys is a gays drink? what a fool I am.

Re:

I am many things, but I am not a "geezer" - I don't shop in TopShop, wear a trilby hat or drink Crabby's Ginger Beer for a start.
And please don't refer to my meat truncheon as a "schlong" as it sounds vulgar. Unless you have had a stroke and are simply commenting on the length of it.
:lbf:

Re:

You totally misunderstand the situation.

I don't like users who upload download links of commercially available tracks / albums in here.

However, as a mod I oblige to site administrator's policy.

I really don't like people who behave like hyenas. They have no morals whatsoever, download everything from internet sites.

No, YOU mistook my post for seriousness. Which it really wasn't. But as a moderator of this forum and supporting the rules of the site, you're inadvertantly supporting the stealing of Morrissey's (and everyone else's) music whether you want to believe it or not

besides, it's been proven through several studies over the last five years that up to 75% of people who "download illegally" off the internet eventually end up buying the music they're "stealing" in some form or another, based on whether they like it or not.

let's not forget this is a site for a man who once wrote -- and still performs -- a song called "Shoplifters of the World Unite (and Take Over)".

it would be like if I walked into a used record store or logged onto ebay and bought a used record by Morrissey. Somebody already bought that copy and then gave it away

so what am I essentially doing if I buy a second-hand copy of a Morrissey or Smiths album?

Re:

I am many things, but I am not a "geezer" - I don't shop in TopShop, wear a trilby hat or drink Crabby's Ginger Beer for a start.
And please don't refer to my meat truncheon as a "schlong" as it sounds vulgar. Unless you have had a stroke and are simply commenting on the length of it.

pretty sure you ARE a geezer, in fact.

Only a sad old man would be as adament about posting "video and measurements of the girth of my old boy" as you seem to be

and btw, "girth" is something only a 50+ year old should be saying.

I think I speak for the masses when I say that nobody here is interested in seeing measurements or video of the girth of your old John Thomas, old man

Re:

pretty sure you ARE a geezer, in fact.

Only a sad old man would be as adament about posting "video and measurements of the girth of my old boy" as you seem to be

and btw, "girth" is something only a 50+ year old should be saying.

I think I speak for the masses when I say that nobody here is interested in seeing measurements or video of the girth of your old John Thomas, old man

It was obvious to anyone with a brain that I was taking the piss. The word girth can be used by anyone with a half-decent education. And I'm 26.
Nice signature, by the way. That is ultra-cool. You should maybe invest in a bumper sticker that says, "My other car is a Ferrari" - you strike me as that sort of person.

Re:

It was obvious to anyone with a brain that I was taking the piss.

oh, I figured as much. It didn't go over my head or anything. It just seemed like you were REALLY INTERESTED IN SHOWING US WHAT A BIG DONG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE.

The word girth can be used by anyone with a half-decent education. And I'm 26.

Christ, you mean I'm older than you are? How embarrassing (and unsurprising)

Nice signature, by the way. That is ultra-cool.

I figured you'd get a kick out of it, yea

You should maybe invest in a bumper sticker that says, "My other car is a Ferrari" - you strike me as that sort of person.

is that supposed to be some sort of smack against my character? are you trying to insult me, old man?

Try harder, because I only giggled a little this time

Re:

oh, I figured as much. It didn't go over my head or anything. It just seemed like you were REALLY INTERESTED IN SHOWING US WHAT A BIG DONG YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE.

Christ, you mean I'm older than you are? How embarrassing (and unsurprising)

I figured you'd get a kick out of it, yea

is that supposed to be some sort of smack against my character? are you trying to insult me, old man?

Try harder, because I only giggled a little this time

Interesting. Bye.

Re:

I love how one stumbles into topics on the forum !!! Very interesting read . I'm still laughing !!!!!!! Long live Moz & davidt for bringing it all together.

Last edited:
It would be even funnier if Death Dickso would fight back but he gave up rather easily so I guess [/thread]

Back
Top Bottom