more pics from last neet

G

Girl Unafraid

pic196460.jpg

Lovely Pic GU!!

So tell me, did your boys get to meet Andy Rourke last night as well?

Re: Lovely Pic GU!!

> So tell me, did your boys get to meet Andy Rourke last night as well?

U thicko let's go, Vinny is her youngest & went to skoo with Mike!

> So tell me, did your boys get to meet Andy Rourke last night as well?

No, it was a late night event, not like the last one which was before bed-time. Last night's events started at 10.30 pm and wouldn't have been suitable for them.

They are currently on holidays (vacation) with their grandparents, hence I was able to go out and have a lovely time. Mike, Andy & Vinny were a joy to be in the company of, and there were a few tears shed when it was time to see them off at the train station today.

FYI the children will be accompanying us to see Morrissey in Blackpool, it's a weekend so they will be allowed to stay up for this one occasion only!!

You lardo grim,you're a fat f***in slob and the "youngest" you have is your dog and thopse kids by the busstop near your home,who you kidding tubby????

Who's the twat in the Placebo top though???

But, who is the leeching twatter with the chavvy-Placebo top on, trying to muscle in on the action...HE NEEDS A SLAP!

Re: Who's the twat in the Placebo top though???

> But, who is the leeching twatter with the chavvy-Placebo top on, trying to
> muscle in on the action...HE NEEDS A SLAP!

That's our very own wonderful "Morrissey the 23rd", who played congenial host to the VP's.

the fella in the placebo sweater isn't half bad either. but i'd say the foxes are the guys flanking mr. fatigues.

He,like Joyce and Rourke are donkeydicks. Those gigs at chuck E cheese arent working out for them as well as they thought??? are they now forced to scrub toilets??? i thought so.

> No, it was a late night event, not like the last one which was before
> bed-time. Last night's events started at 10.30 pm and wouldn't have been
> suitable for them.

> They are currently on holidays (vacation) with their grandparents, hence I
> was able to go out and have a lovely time. Mike, Andy & Vinny were a
> joy to be in the company of, and there were a few tears shed when it was
> time to see them off at the train station today.

> FYI the children will be accompanying us to see Morrissey in Blackpool,
> it's a weekend so they will be allowed to stay up for this one occasion
> only!!
It must be great to have such supportive parents to take your kids on holiday when you want to take a break from being a Mommy.

> It must be great to have such supportive parents to take your kids on
> holiday when you want to take a break from being a Mommy.

Yes, I would agree that it's good to have supportive parents. And I don't think that the occasional night out is classed as "taking a break from being a Mommy"? For your information, they have not taken the children on holiday, the children are on school holidays so they are at their grandparents' house beside the seaside for a few days. School holidays over here last for 7 weeks, unfortunately I am not allowed to take those 7 weeks off work, so alternative arrangements have to be made (all at cost to myself).

Again, thanks for your concerns, but they are not needed.

>I know.....I dont give a f*** about your lazy eyed ass,your two ugly f***in brat kids and especially that fat slobbery pig of a boyfriend you have. The only thing that I wonder is???? who's more slobbery between the two of you?????

Is it just ME or is Mr. Joyce getting uglier than ever" Sorry. Thanks for the pics- GU and it's so nice you want to share them! Can you email me? "ppreciated Colleen

> He,like Joyce and Rourke are donkeydicks. Those gigs at chuck E cheese
> arent working out for them as well as they thought??? are they now forced
> to scrub toilets??? i thought so.
Yep, what do you think, PIMP, should we pool our money together and buy them some more cans of Scrubbing Bubbles with some new toilet brushes?

Back
Top Bottom