Moments

T

t

"How many lovers have you had?" matt asked.
"What?" Gemma snorted, "Lovers, nobody uses that word anymore."
The rain was heavy. They could see the distant car lights. Drops of white rain created a warm welcome.
Matt’s eyes met mine. "How many lovers have you had?"
He was holding my every single word. I didn’t want to talk about that. He insisted though. He saw the evasion in my eyes.
"Why do you want to hurt me?"
And we have to take risks. You will never understand the miracle of life, if you don’t hunt the unexpected. We are given some moments. It’s true that they can change everything that makes us sad. Everyday we pretend that they don’t exist, we keep thinking that today is the same with yesterday, today will be the same with tomorrow. Everyone who heeds the day discovers these moments. The moment we drink our coffee, the silence after our dinner, the perplexity between you and me, the sound of a voice, when you look at the picture you have on your desk, when you smell the aroma of your lover’s skin, thousands moments that seem they are the same. A moment, a second that a mystical strength passes through us. Happiness sometimes is a blessing but most of the times is a conquest. The magic moment of the day helps us to change, convince us to leave and gulp our dreams.
I am so sorry B. I have never been familiar with dialogues. At least when I write.

t

Back
Top Bottom