Merry Christmas 2011, Solo Peeps!

Re: Merry Christmas day SOLOW!!

Theeeeeeerrrrrrrres gonna be some trouuble...

:p Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, friends. :sweet:

Ho, Ho, Ho - to one and all

Love, peace and harmony

Dave

..Just off out for a Festive bevvy or two...I will certainly be raising a glass to some of the WONDERFUL people on here!! Merry christmas, solo-ers everywhere!!! (...ESPECIALLY to My "Secret Santa"...you know who you are!!!).

..Just off out for a Festive bevvy or two...I will certainly be raising a glass to some of the WONDERFUL people on here!! Merry christmas, solo-ers everywhere!!! (...ESPECIALLY to My "Secret Santa"...you know who you are!!!).
ooh err love a mystery. Happy christmas people.

Been listening to Vauxhall too! Merry Christmas! Bring on the boredom!!!

Jolly non-denominational shoving-food-and-booze-down-yer-neck to one and all!

P.

Merry christmas?

it's merry SMITHSmas!

and I *finally* get my Smiths super deluxe overpriced collector's Complete box set today.

Turn down the lights, turn on the christmas tree and play Smiths and Morrissey all day

Merry Hexmas to me:

wrecks.jpg

TQID, 1986 Sire Records LP in gatefold sleeve + the 2011 edition of The Old Guard BBC Tapes Vol. 1 boot (Black vinyl, #54/500)
wrecks2.jpg

and the Gala comp by Lush on CD + Onion Flavored Rings - "Funny" EP (not heard them, I think the label sent it as a free bonus) and Black Ranbow (the San Fran Punk band) s/t EP

Thanks, mom. Sorry all I got you were beat-up Petra CD's (ugh) and a picture of your dead cat.

PS: Don't laugh at my stumpy hobbit hands, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom