Lyric help

hatfull

HIM-full
I have a very odd request!

I'm teaching music tomorrow afternoon (god help me) and we were shown this really good idea for a lesson at uni, where you take a song with a really long intro that builds up quite gradually, and kind of sing all the different parts in groups. The song he used to show us was really famous, and I'm sure it was Fleetwood Mac, but I cannot remmeber what it was called! I thought it was called 'Calling Out Your Name' but I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone help me? I'm getting really cross!

Thanks

I have a very odd request!

I'm teaching music tomorrow afternoon (god help me) and we were shown this really good idea for a lesson at uni, where you take a song with a really long intro that builds up quite gradually, and kind of sing all the different parts in groups. The song he used to show us was really famous, and I'm sure it was Fleetwood Mac, but I cannot remmeber what it was called! I thought it was called 'Calling Out Your Name' but I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone help me? I'm getting really cross!

Thanks

Tusk?

Nope! I'm sure it was Fleetwood Mac! This si so annoying, I've planned an entire hours teaching around this.

Are you sure it wasn't Calling out your name by Jimmy Nail?

NAILPHTO.JPG

These kids are disterbed enough as it is. I am not inflicting him on them.

Back
Top Bottom