LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:

You’ll be gone?

Morrissey posing against a wall with a basketball. How very urban.

Keep reachin'! f***ing LOSER.

Twitter humour:

IMG_20180913_031401.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I don't like the lighting on these shots. Find the pictures boring.

As mentioned earlier.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Now THAT'S how to do a cover. Actually, I don't like her voice that much but it's such a stunning performance it almost doesn't matter. She is very cool and creative. I hope she inspires Morrissey to raise his game. This could be interesting.

I don't like the lighting on these shots. Find the pictures boring.
I don't mind the lighting and like the setup but I find it quite frustrating that they're all out of focus. They look like they should have been really great shots but they just miss the mark - either they're badly framed or Moz is gurning, or they're fuzzy, or all three. Still, at least they're Sam-free.

I don't mind the lighting and like the setup but I find it quite frustrating that they're all out of focus. They look like they should have been really great shots but they just miss the mark - either they're badly framed or Moz is gurning, or they're fuzzy, or all three. Still, at least they're Sam-free.
I just find them so ordin
I just find them so ordinary. Morrissey usually makes any photo interesting but these leave me cold. But I quibble over minor issues. The proof will be in the recordings themself.

:rolleyes:
The problem is obvious to the peeps here in the forum. Its called Shiny Dome syndrome.:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft:.
I think we know now why you identify with DramaJ so much.:fist:
Wait WtF, I havent finished the post and you are clubbing Damon Albarn doh:
How is it clubbing Damon Albarn to say he sounds similar to another singer? Neutral statement is neutral.
Thanks for the correspondence, sugarplum. Love you!

I think that calls for a new photo thread of Mozz gurning or with his many facial tics or am I being cruel?

Now THAT'S how to do a cover. Actually, I don't like her voice that much but it's such a stunning performance it almost doesn't matter. She is very cool and creative. I hope she inspires Morrissey to raise his game. This could be interesting.
I'm-a let you finish, but They Might Be Giants had the best Beyonce related cover of all time.

How is it clubbing Damon Albarn to say he sounds similar to another singer? Neutral statement is neutral.
Thanks for the correspondence, sugarplum. Love you!

OK LOL Im sure Damon is going to throw a party now that he knows he sings lie Rozz:rolleyes:
:squiffy:
If you are going to do bad cop good cop do like Skinny does and get some more avatars like:roundpushpin::turban::roundpushpin:aka Halal Butcher, who back in the day along with "Surface" were very pro UK now suddenly when
Skinny snapped his fingers they all go Islam.:alien:
Maybe because they are but one and the same, US aka MIL:japanesegoblin:

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom