London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

This has been an interesting week.

As part of an official agency we started an experiment for research and educational purposes a week ago.

This research is related to the pattens of discussion in connection specifically with the way people resort to established, well patterned, predictable and repeated tactics and methods to support alleged claims that ethnicity or religion are to blame for unrelated points of view and to produce research for other agencies and official bodies and to assist with education on how such discussions can be managed.

We chose this particular site from a possible selective list of sites where we were informed there was activity taking place regularly in relation to the issues we wanted to analyse. We carried out historical analysis on the subject matter of this site and planned ahead points we could raise to drive the analysis that would connect people who would be interested in commenting on the subject matter.

The discussion was started just over a week ago by us in relation to whether the running of a mass gathering and attendance at a mass gathering was responsible in relation to a global health emergency and when scientific guidance was to be socially distant. We wanted to see how easily and quickly this discussion was moved by those on the site into the themes of the research and that didn't take long.

We allowed people to move that discussion in whatever way they chose and two or three individuals in particular moved that discussion into various topics which ranged from the failure of globalisation and the need for permanent closed borders, through the death of English culture even though there was little provided by said people as to what that culture consisted of in their minds, and then they moved the discussion into the dangers of living in the UK today because of Muslims and Black people and drifted many times into other side opinions such as the allegation that Nelson Mandela was responsible for planting bombs that killed people even though logically with regard to the timeline this would have been impossible since he was in prison when these bombs went off.

There was also a move into a lengthy history of the IRA and a discussion on knife crime and allegations/opinions on who were responsible for all of this crime contrary to actual official statistics. Throughout many of these discussions when official links and statistics were provided the pattern consistently was to say that they were "fiddled" and that the "fiddling" of statistics and facts was official policy in government departments and crime agencies. The use of conspiracy theory to justify agendas was a prevalent tactic.

Our aim was to keep it as realistic as possible with regard to our responses although we tried to avoid offensive personal language.

Another analysis was in connection with the language used and often throughout these discussions the people involved on this site used offensive racially targeted language that would be against the controls of hate crime legislation within the UK and this never seemed to be challenged by moderators or anyone else on the site.

This brings an end to our research and educational exercise and thank you for being a part of it. Our researchers and educational students all joined in with the exercise and it has been significantly useful for us and will provide a helpful contribution for future work. Once the research has been fully analysed and reported on this will be shared with other agencies.

The more I think about this...the more this sounds like complete bullshit. You need help.

Not true. We have full access to the Met’s lists and lists from other agencies and I can assure you there are white English street gangs in London and other cities such as Manchester.

You can state it as much as you wish, it doesn’t make it true. It would be illogical to think that out of the many hundreds of listed gangs that none of them would be English.
But I've seen the list. It's been published in the papers such as the Evening Standard. Not a single white gang. All black gangs and a handful of Asian/Turk gangs.

The white gangs you may be referring to are not low-level street gangs but professional criminal outfits whose crimes are high-level drug importing and selling, massive frauds, VAT swindles etc such as the Adams family, the Hunts, the Bowers brothers etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong and give me an example of one of these 'white gangs' because i'm genuinely interested

Of course there are small random groups of white drug dealers -are these small groups the ones you are referring to?

As part of an official agency we started an experiment for research and educational purposes a week ago.

This research is related to the pattens of discussion in connection specifically with the way people resort to established, well patterned, predictable and repeated tactics and methods to support alleged claims that ethnicity or religion are to blame for unrelated points of view and to produce research for other agencies and official bodies and to assist with education on how such discussions can be managed.

We chose this particular site from a possible selective list of sites where we were informed there was activity taking place regularly in relation to the issues we wanted to analyse. We carried out historical analysis on the subject matter of this site and planned ahead points we could raise to drive the analysis that would connect people who would be interested in commenting on the subject matter.

The discussion was started just over a week ago by us in relation to whether the running of a mass gathering and attendance at a mass gathering was responsible in relation to a global health emergency and when scientific guidance was to be socially distant. We wanted to see how easily and quickly this discussion was moved by those on the site into the themes of the research and that didn't take long.

We allowed people to move that discussion in whatever way they chose and two or three individuals in particular moved that discussion into various topics which ranged from the failure of globalisation and the need for permanent closed borders, through the death of English culture even though there was little provided by said people as to what that culture consisted of in their minds, and then they moved the discussion into the dangers of living in the UK today because of Muslims and Black people and drifted many times into other side opinions such as the allegation that Nelson Mandela was responsible for planting bombs that killed people even though logically with regard to the timeline this would have been impossible since he was in prison when these bombs went off.

There was also a move into a lengthy history of the IRA and a discussion on knife crime and allegations/opinions on who were responsible for all of this crime contrary to actual official statistics. Throughout many of these discussions when official links and statistics were provided the pattern consistently was to say that they were "fiddled" and that the "fiddling" of statistics and facts was official policy in government departments and crime agencies. The use of conspiracy theory to justify agendas was a prevalent tactic.

Our aim was to keep it as realistic as possible with regard to our responses although we tried to avoid offensive personal language.

Another analysis was in connection with the language used and often throughout these discussions the people involved on this site used offensive racially targeted language that would be against the controls of hate crime legislation within the UK and this never seemed to be challenged by moderators or anyone else on the site.

This brings an end to our research and educational exercise and thank you for being a part of it. Our researchers and educational students all joined in with the exercise and it has been significantly useful for us and will provide a helpful contribution for future work. Once the research has been fully analysed and reported on this will be shared with other agencies.
I actually wish this were all true - it sounds right up my street. I would love my opinions to be noted and taken into account by some higher body. Because speaking online can often feel like shouting into the void. For someone to take genuine interest seems worthwhile somehow.

But if it were true they would never 'reveal' it all like they did here so quickly. Unfortunately it's just some geeky Aspie living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
The more I think about this...the more this sounds like complete bullshit. You need help.
Anyone who insists that official stats are correct and terrorists/criminals only ever committed what they were technically charged in court for has more problems then mere Aspergers.

This would make Al Capone a mere tax avoider. It would also mean Gerry Adams was never in the IRA and OJ never shot anybody - why? No actual proof in court.

The person we were conversing with could put sentences together like a machine, but possessed the intelligence and reason of a Sub-Saharan with an IQ of 65 on the bell curve. Therefore they are most certainly a bedroom computer geek on the dole and getting their fish fingers and beans served up by Mum.

The 'Big Reveal' has been such a disappointment.

Wow, I wrote a 'lengthy history of the IRA'? You wish. (Though I may one day).

No, I was giving examples of various IRA incidents where there is no actual evidence to determine the full story what exactly happened and why (such as Loughgall where the IRA were almost certainly compromised by somebody and all shot dead by the SAS - grassed by their own side?) so in hindsight you have to use other facts, hindsight and even conjecture to reach a bigger picture.

That all went over your head though.

Last edited:
Bad and good or indifferent are subjective.

Good men also make good art. You almost imply there that only bad people make good art which is obviously unsubstantiated.

This goes beyond meat political opinions. I would never support an artist who has publicly suggested to people that they vote for a political party whose membership includes a leader and others who have proven links to Generation Identity, a hideous racist organisation that believe in pie in the sky conspiracy theories such as the Great Replacement Theory and the Jewish Conspiracy that all the world and justice systems are controlled by Jews and there is a master plan by Islamics to take over the world and remove White Europeans and Christianity from Europe. They also have direct links to other groups in the UK and Europe who speak out about the removal of all non UK born non whites from the UK.

Their leader, whom Morrissey has described as a great person, also has links to Holocaust Deniers and even invited one of the most infamous Swedish Holocaust deniers to its party conference to speak.

He claims they are interested in animal welfare which is an absolute fallacy. On their website they have a page about animal welfare and try to disguise their real motive on that page by talking about having manifesto aims to remove veal crating etc from the UK. If they were a political party who were interested in animal welfare they would know that veal crating has been illegal in the UK for over 30 years. Their real connection to animal rights subjects in reality is only connected to Halal meat production because they are a one policy party and that policy is Islamaphobia. They also talk continually about child abuse but they never want to discuss the child abuse by institutions such as the Catholic Church or other Christian groups or sporting bodies and the fact that the majority of child abusers in this country historically and currently are white. They only focus on Aisan and specifically Muslim child abusers.

You also mention the left. This has nothing to do with the left or centre or right. You will not find anyone on the right of the Tory party promoting an Islamaphobic manifesto. There are people from all political spectrums who absolutely are against the likes of For Britain and the hateful divisive views. Many people from both the right, centre and left have abandoned Morrissey for this support and their views.

Whether you think that is wrong isn't really irrelevant. People have the right to express their dislike of those views any way they wish and saying that you would never assess an artist's political or moral views before buying a ticket doesn't take away other people's choice to do absolutely that.

Morrissey has given verbal support to one of the UK's most hideous political parties and continually has attacked immigration and made so many statements about race that everyone now almost expects him to say them. Whether you believe in them or not people will always decide what is comfortable for them on their own which is exactly what they have done and to try to claim that is proscriptive nonsense is in itself nonsense.

People can separate the art from politics but a lot of people can't, nor do they want to.

Morrissey has constantly dissed artists who have been involved with support for hunting for example. Using your logic shouldn't he just ignore the politics or morals of those artists and buy a ticket to their show? He also bans meat food producers from his shows. Is that proscriptive nonsense too?

Hugh, I hear you were hog tied in Leeds.? You were holding the stupid 'palestinian' flag while they cuffed you.;)
why do you continue to try to sneak into the show while being firmly banned for life? WTF is wrong with you??

But I've seen the list. It's been published in the papers such as the Evening Standard. Not a single white gang. All black gangs and a handful of Asian/Turk gangs.

The white gangs you may be referring to are not low-level street gangs but professional criminal outfits whose crimes are high-level drug importing and selling, massive frauds, VAT swindles etc such as the Adams family, the Hunts, the Bowers brothers etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong and give me an example of one of these 'white gangs' because i'm genuinely interested

Of course there are small random groups of white drug dealers -are these small groups the ones you are referring to?

Okay, so
1) there is "not a single white gang"
2) except for the "professional criminal outfits"
3) and the "random groups of white drug dealers"

Got it!

Wow, I wrote a 'lengthy history of the IRA'? You wish. (Though I may one day).

No, I was giving examples of various IRA incidents where there is no actual evidence to determine the full story what exactly happened and why (such as Loughgall where the IRA were almost certainly compromised by somebody and all shot dead by the SAS - grassed by their own side?) so in hindsight you have to use other facts, hindsight and even conjecture to reach a bigger picture.

That all went over your head though.

It's nice his agency has caught up with the 1960s. Give them a few months they might even reach the 80s.

You need to see this. It'll make your blood boil

These young gangs are spreading out of London into the small white towns now like a cancer. Lots of Londoners I know have moved out to escape this scum and are slowly experiencing a sense of deja vu watching the same growing pattern of problems they ran from (schools with too many 'problem' kids, attacks, rapes, stabbings etc)

These scumbags hate society and, in particular, they hate white people because to them they represent authority and order (police, teachers, social workers etc). They are society's enemies and act exactly as a cancer cells act on a human body, aggressively breaking down anything healthy and functioning in their poison path.

The other day I tried to explain to that libtard 'research' idiot (yeah right) the difference between Ordinary Decent Criminals (some of whom at the top are extremely clever) and these black (or black-acting) knife-carrying little shits who hang out in chicken shops and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery without stabbing each other and causing the usual chaotic scenes. To no avail.

The problem will sadly never be solved due to race. These feral shits and their growing nihilistic culture have the entire political correct system (from the government to the pandering media to the police) handing them free passes to do and act as they please and their Get Out Of Jail card will always be 'I'm black innit and you're racist.'

Last edited:
These young gangs are spreading out of London into the small white towns now like a cancer. Lots of Londoners I know have moved out to escape this scum and are slowly experiencing a sense of deja vu watching the same growing pattern of problems they ran from (schools with too many 'problem' kids, attacks, rapes, stabbings etc)

These scumbags hate society and, in particular, they hate white people because to them they represent authority and order (police, teachers, social workers etc). They are society's enemies and act exactly as a cancer cells act on a human body, aggressively breaking down anything healthy and functioning in their poison path.

The other day I tried to explain to that libtard 'research' idiot (yeah right) the difference between Ordinary Decent Criminals (some of whom at the top are extremely clever) and these black (or black-acting) knife-carrying little shits who hang out in chicken shops and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery without stabbing each other and causing the usual chaotic scenes. To no avail.

The problem will sadly never be solved due to race. These feral shits and their growing nihilistic culture have the entire political correct system (from the government to the pandering media to the police) handing them free passes to do and act as they please and their Get Out Of Jail card will always be 'I'm black innit and you're racist.'

We need the Sweeney.

DfWHFhGW0AEFEJA.jpg large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom