LMAO! welcome back, YES!!!

I wish I could say it's good to be back,but I take no pleasure in this,it is simply my public duty.

Re: I wish I could say it's good to be back,but I take no pleasure in this,it is simply my public du

a quote from her message

"CREATURE WHO IS SO BITTER ABOUT BEING TRICKED AND LIED TO AND I SPEND MY DAYS HERE GETTING FATTER AND SADDER AND ANGRIER"

I personally think the wedding thing is a lie to be honest, we shall see.

Re: I wish I could say it's good to be back,but I take no pleasure in this,it is simply my public du

> a quote from her message

> "CREATURE WHO IS SO BITTER ABOUT BEING TRICKED AND LIED TO AND I
> SPEND MY DAYS HERE GETTING FATTER AND SADDER AND ANGRIER"

Yup, that's virtually autobiographical.
Everything there could be applied to herself.
Even the bit about "getting fatter", for, as we know, someone with the kind of extreme eating disorders that this freak is afflicted with is forever imagining herself to be putting on weight or "getting fat".

> I personally think the wedding thing is a lie to be honest, we shall see.

I thought that for a while, until I realised what kind of desperate cases they both are and decided it's just the kind of demented thing they might do.
But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me that my first instincts were correct and it's just an elaborate lie to frustrate their tormentors.
If so, it definitely backfired, cos it provided us with enough ammo to sink the Armada! LOL!