Lindsay Lohan In A Charlie Manson Movie?

Why inspiring? He and his cult were responsible for killing Sharon Tate.:eek:

She didn't say she found him inspiring though...:confused:

I find him interesting on the basis of "wow, how could someone actually DO something like that?"

Why inspiring? He and his cult were responsible for killing Sharon Tate.:eek:

i didnt say I was inspired by him. but there are people who ARE. theyre are people who think Manson is some kind of hero and that he shouldnt be in jail because he himself never physically killed anyone.

I dont feel that way, but I do find the whole thing fascinating. his little clan killed Sharon Tate and about 5 other people that night. and then the next night they killed the Labianca's (sp?).

I think Dahmer said he did it because he was lonely.

I've read something like he did it because of evolution. I forgot exactly what he said, but it didn't make any sense.

This is all off the top of my head so I apologize for any mistakes.

I think he killed because he was lonely. His first victim was a guy he picked up hitchhiking to a concert. Later, the guy tried to leave and Dahmer didn't want him to. They struggled and Dahmer killed him with a barbell. I'm not sure if it was accidental or not.

Later on, he tried performing lobotomies on his victims because he wanted to create a zombie-like person who would never leave him. He would listen to their hearts. He began eating his victims so that they would become a part of him.

Sick, but I can empathize with the loneliness.

Does that make me creepy? :p

I think he killed because he was lonely. His first victim was a guy he picked up hitchhiking to a concert. Later, the guy tried to leave and Dahmer didn't want him to. They struggled and Dahmer killed him with a barbell. I'm not sure if it was accidental or not.

Later on, he tried performing lobotomies on his victims because he wanted to create a zombie-like person who would never leave him. He would listen to their hearts. He began eating his victims so that they would become a part of him.

I think that's all correct.

I used to want to be in the FBI in Behavorial Science Unit, like Clarice Starling. Then I found out all the physical training they have to do, and decided that my lazy ass wasn't willing to do that.

I think that's all correct.

I used to want to be in the FBI in Behavorial Science Unit, like Clarice Starling. Then I found out all the physical training they have to do, and decided that my lazy ass wasn't willing to do that.

I did, too, until I realized that I wouldn't go directly to into Behavioral Science. I would have been too lazy to work my way up. On a serious note, I know that I wouldn't have been able to handle a child victim.

Have you read Mindhunter, by John Douglas?

I think he's kind of likeable, some how :tears:. Not because of his crimes. It's just when I saw him in interviews. And they showed this home video of him laying on his grandma's floor, playing with a cat.....

I did, too, until I realized that I wouldn't go directly to into Behavioral Science. I would have been too lazy to work my way up. On a serious note, I know that I wouldn't have been able to handle a child victim.

Have you read Mindhunter, by John Douglas?

I think I have. I've read several of his books, but I can't remember the names.

I think I have. I've read several of his books, but I can't remember the names.

That one is really good if you want to read about someone working his way up the ranks and into the Behavioral Sciences Unit. If you've read that one, it's the one that's more autobiography than case histories.

You're completely right about Dahmer's first victim, he was still in high school at the time. The f***ed up part is dahmer took a drive to dispose of some of the evidence, and got pulled over by a cop for drunk driving, he talked his way out of it and the cop let him go. 16 more people would be alive if he had checked out the back seat. Yes, Dahmer was different from say Bundy, or Gacy, in that he was dramatically less sadistic. While violently maladjusted, he was primarily a necrophiliac, and committed his crimes to acquire dead young men. However, there is definitely a sense of mastery and domination, possession, as you say, in strangling them, taking they're lives, and then the cannibalism, taking them into himself, owning them. Like most serial killers his behaviors became more extreme with time. He indulged more in cannibalism, mummification of body parts, he'd even carry them around with him, the aforementioned expiriments, etc. When they raided his house he had plans for a sculpture he wanted to build out of human bones. He's really very similar to Ed Gein, except gay and much more prolific. Definitely one screwy son of a bitch. Fascinating, psychologically, though. I'd recommend Don Davis's "An American Nightmare" if you want to study the case. As for "Mindhunter" it's fascinating, Douglas is one of the masters of criminal psychology.

Why anyone would want to ‘celebrate’ this lunatics crimes....is quite beyond me!

Charles_Manson_expressions.gif

I mean, look at Charles Manson!!!!!!!! And look at what he and his ‘followers’ did!

Can’t they leave him to rot away in prison and I wish the film industry wouldn't use it as a vehicle for making money! But it’s got Lohan’s name attached to it so it be made:rolleyes:

Even the pic scares me!:eek: What a sick, sick man.:mad::(

Why anyone would want to ‘celebrate’ this lunatics crimes....is quite beyond me!

Charles_Manson_expressions.gif

I mean, look at Charles Manson!!!!!!!! And look at what he and his ‘followers’ did!

Can’t they leave him to rot away in prison and I wish the film industry wouldn't use it as a vehicle for making money! But it’s got Lohan’s name attached to it so it be made:rolleyes:

Well, at least laws prevent Manson from making any money off of his books and movies.

The film industry uses almost any tragedy as a money-maker. I'm quite suprised that we've only had about a couple of 9/11 movies.

Back
Top Bottom