Kevin Cummins tweets thoughts on Morrissey

Kevin Cummins has been defending him for the last couple of years now, amidst all of the other stupid shit Morrissey has said. Welcome to reality, Kevin. Glad you can join some of us that have some sense.

Oh look, it's the gerbil that won"Fifteen to One".......that intellectual power house.....wind your fat neck in.
Showing the limits of your intellectual capacity yet again when triggered, Hoffychops? With fans like you, Moz doesn't need detractors to torpedo his career right now. He's making a pretty good fist of it enteirely on his own. Oh well.

@ Kevin Cummins&Everybody else Morrissey doesn't post anything on Morrissey Central. Pretty sure his nephew posts everything on there.

If this is true, he has ruined his uncles career entirely. It will not recover for years.

His nephew will he getting a kicking soon

It was an ill-advised thing to link to, no doubt - but I'm pretty sure it was an attempt to highlight the irony of the the Union Jack vest which the Guardian has just spent an entire article praising...

All right-thinking ex-fans and fans of Morrissey right now are like...

:lbf:

all RIGHT thinking ex fans. RIGHT?? WtF kind of freudian slip???o_O

1l594p.jpg

I don’t really care what the twitter guys or any one think or say. He’s a Vegan, that doesn’t mean I won’t eat meat. So if he comes out with a comment or wears some thing that people say is risqué, it doesn’t bother me. I listen to the guys music which I have been doing for past 40 years, I will go to his concerts as I have been doing since early 90s. I’m not voting for him to be PM or president.

I don’t really care what the twitter guys or any one think or say. He’s a Vegan, that doesn’t mean I won’t eat meat. So if he comes out with a comment or wears some thing that people say is risqué, it doesn’t bother me. I listen to the guys music which I have been doing for past 40 years, I will go to his concerts as I have been doing since early 90s. I’m not voting for him to be PM or president.

So, in short, it doesn't bother you he's become a raving right-wing supporting racist, and you're going to continue giving him your money.

I see Billy Bragg chipped in on this Twitter exchange as well. Kinda funny how back when Morrissey was - quite literally - calling for Margaret Thatcher's death, the extreme left were queuing up to give him a reach-around, and now they are all 'words have consequences, you can't say anything mean about Islam' etc. Bunch of f***ing hypocrites.

Very sensible, very smart.
Nick Cave said words to the same effect a couple of days ago.
It’s the music that matters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom