Julia Riley Morrisseytour girls

Julia Riley runs a successful business in Nevada. She sells chocolates and crisps and some they say she's happy over there. The so called Morrisseytour girls are working in some cheap restaurants and snack-bars around their hometowns in order to get enough money to follow Morrissey on tour everywhere.

There seemed to be a slight power struggle with Sam and True To You towards the very end, but fingers crossed she just had enough of endlessly following the tour dates and gave up. No matter how big a fan you are, it must be draining dedicating several years (or decades even?) following someone else around the world and being a slave to their touring schedule.

Julia Riley runs a successful business in Nevada. She sells chocolates and crisps and some they say she's happy over there. The so called Morrisseytour girls are working in some cheap restaurants and snack-bars around their hometowns in order to get enough money to follow Morrissey on tour everywhere.
That's not true. I know Angela, she's a successful lawyer

There seemed to be a slight power struggle with Sam and True To You towards the very end, but fingers crossed she just had enough of endlessly following the tour dates and gave up. No matter how big a fan you are, it must be draining dedicating several years (or decades even?) following someone else around the world and being a slave to their touring schedule.
i think it must be hard to slavishly follow him around, cherishing every small moment of contact with him, and then to see pictures of him schmoozing with people based on some bullshit connection. that's what i immediately thought when i saw that picture of him sitting with that pretty girl: "there's going to be some morrissey fans who are going to be beastly jealous!!"

Back
Top Bottom