It’s not about politics

Ret*rded as always, Dave. "The internet is the best way to learn new information" you said in another thread (paraphrased); coming from the guy who spends his time listening to Bhad Barbie and Bob Vylan and reading gossip about Ginge & Cringe. I respect you less and less with each new post which shouldn't even be possible because my respect for you is already at rock bottom levels. And btw, the person who Bob Vylan in the video claims called him a n***** when he was 7 years old has been utterly vindicated.

@bhops' greatest ally

bhops' greatest hits:
1. Israel Defence Forces justified in massacring dozens of Palestinians because they were carrying stones and might have had Molotov cocktails in their back pockets.
2. Relax, coronavirus is just the flu bro. It will all blow over soon. Anyone taking it seriously is either gullible or peddling fake news. Going into lockdown will cause my rental properties to take an economic hit.
3. Qanon is interesting and might be true, I can't tell.
4. Still talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton in 2020 to deflect from criticism of Trump.
5. I've hung out with Sam Neill, Mickey Rourke, Neil Codling, Malcolm McDowall, Catherine the Great, The Invisible Man, Walt Disney, D.B. Cooper, The Grassy Knoll Shooter, and Freddie after I bumped into him one night on Elm Street.
6. What did Kevin Spacey even do wrong? Haven't we all got handsy after a few drinks?

Ret*rded as always, Dave. "The internet is the best way to learn new information" you said in another thread (paraphrased); coming from the guy who spends his time listening to Bhad Barbie and Bob Vylan and reading gossip about Ginge & Cringe. I respect you less and less with each new post which shouldn't even be possible because my respect for you is already at rock bottom levels. And btw, the person who Bob Vylan in the video claims called him a n***** when he was 7 years old has been utterly vindicated.
:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

Hi Bich,
it's Bhad Bhabie, not Bhad Barbie. Anyway, I'm really sad to see your level of respect for me is falling. Each day when I awake I think about what I can do to earn your respect. I mean I respect you completely. Your little game of grabbing screenshots of Viva Hate's infamous post and then offering them to anyone who could guess that you're @Born to Harangue was not cringeworthy at all and I'm sure that having knowledge of what books Jehne was posting about reading five years ago is a sign of a well grounded individual who is active and well respected in his community. I'm sure you're probably just making these posts to relieve stress after a busy day of research on immunology or maybe it's more mundane, saving kittens who've been stuck in trees or something. But I'm going to change if you'll give me another chance. I really will! I'll start screenshotting posts the second they appear and then begin working back through the archives to collect notes on some of the people here that really do need looking into! You're doing great work in that area and I can't compete but maybe I can help? I really do want to model myself after you as much as possible. I owe it to the name, I think.
Let me know if you think this is a good idea or just a waste of time.
Bye Bich

@bhops' greatest ally

bhops' greatest hits:
1. Israel Defence Forces justified in massacring dozens of Palestinians because they were carrying stones and might have had Molotov cocktails in their back pockets.
2. Relax, coronavirus is just the flu bro. It will all blow over soon. Anyone taking it seriously is either gullible or peddling fake news. Going into lockdown will cause my rental properties to take an economic hit.
3. Qanon is interesting and might be true, I can't tell.
4. Still talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton in 2020 to deflect from criticism of Trump.
5. I've hung out with Sam Neill, Mickey Rourke, Neil Codling, Malcolm McDowall, Catherine the Great, The Invisible Man, Walt Disney, D.B. Cooper, The Grassy Knoll Shooter, and Freddie after I bumped into him one night on Elm Street.
6. What did Kevin Spacey even do wrong? Haven't we all got handsy after a few drinks?

Please try harder, tool.

Please try harder, tool.

Did you click the spoiler?

Hi Bich,
it's Bhad Bhabie, not Bhad Barbie. Anyway, I'm really sad to see your level of respect for me is falling. Each day when I awake I think about what I can do to earn your respect. I mean I respect you completely. Your little game of grabbing screenshots of Viva Hate's infamous post and then offering them to anyone who could guess that you're @Born to Harangue was not cringeworthy at all and I'm sure that having knowledge of what books Jehne was posting about reading five years ago is a sign of a well grounded individual who is active and well respected in his community. I'm sure you're probably just making these posts to relieve stress after a busy day of research on immunology or maybe it's more mundane, saving kittens who've been stuck in trees or something. But I'm going to change if you'll give me another chance. I really will! I'll start screenshotting posts the second they appear and then begin working back through the archives to collect notes on some of the people here that really do need looking into! You're doing great work in that area and I can't compete but maybe I can help? I really do want to model myself after you as much as possible. I owe it to the name, I think.
Bye Bich

No one is entertained by your shtick, isn't that right @rifke?

Hi Bich,
Bye Bich

?‍?
Fake Cham why all the paranoia and run on sentences??:ahhh:
'you cant compete but may be able to help????' WTF??
after all the drama:drama:
you now want to help him?:crazy:

EVmsI_BXQAIWcn1

In the UK we've been publicly clapping every Thursday at 8pm for the National Health Service due to their efforts during the virus. The establishment gushingly endorses this as it suddenly loves the NHS, pontificating to us how me must worship it as our new multicultural religion now. The same establishment (both Labour and Tory) who have been closing down hospitals and selling them off to private buyers since the 80s and who for over a decade have also been stealthily privatising every aspect of the NHS bit by bit to the highest private bidders. They've been selling off and stripping this service to the bone for years - but suddenly they can't praise it enough and claim it is the epitome of Britishness for which we should all feel humbly proud.

Back
Top Bottom