Is Morrissey's fashion sense as good as his music?

I'm afraid Nick Cave wins it for me. The red jacket Morrissey was wearing in the Quarry era was unforgiveable.

I think Morrissey has had some brilliant wardrobe moments but in the last 5 years he looks as though he gets dressed by his Auntie.

I'm afraid Nick Cave wins it for me. The red jacket Morrissey was wearing in the Quarry era was unforgiveable.

I think Morrissey has had some brilliant wardrobe moments but in the last 5 years he looks as though he gets dressed by his Auntie.

The red jacket isn't that bad. Combined with the right shirt and trousers it looks quite good on Morrissey. Wearing it in the supermarket is a nono but to the right occasion it's ok.

Nick Cave wakes up. 'G'day world! Ooo. Wonder what I'll wear today? Mmmm, let me see...howza bout a black skinny fit 3 piece suit? Bonzer!' Nick Cave does this every day. Yawn.
Morrissey, however, oozes class from every Northern pore :)

I love Morrissey's fashion sense. I think he is gorgeous and sophisticated. Sexy as hell... :horny:

(whether a t shirt and jeans or a hand tailored suit...fantastic head to toe!!!)

Back
Top Bottom