Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I'm sceptical of this. I don't buy it. It's all bullshit to my ears.

EU and UN are shadow governments.

Killer Flu epidemic in 14/15 - governments didn't give a shit. Why now?

I'm skeptical too. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, either. I hear you. But unless you know beyond a reasonable doubt what the alternative narrative is, then you have to make the best of the facts that are being presented to you. And if you don't want to, OK, fine, but there's not a lot you can do, realistically, while things are on lockdown. I'm not saying don't question; I'm not saying blanketly believe the official story. I'm saying explore all the angles until you can frame this current reality in a way that involves the fewest holes. And in the meantime don't get so scared or hostile or paranoid.

L O L
Donald Trump is the biggest Bellend on planet earth.
The good old U S of A now has more cases of COVID-19 than China.
Donald the thick t@@t is planning on sending everybody back to work by Easter. Why ?????? “Because it’s a very special time” “It’s gonna be beautiful“

Stay home, be bored it’s crap I know but it’s better than death.

Take care U S of A ❤

Benny

??:knife:
He can't send anybody back to work anymore than he flipped a switch and all the work stopped. The closures were decided individually by separate counties and cities and states and even before gubernatorial mandates there were business owners using common sense.

At the end of the day, even if we "reopen" the country en masse in 10 days, it's still in the hands of the people, who CAN SAY NO. But, of course, they won't. They'll say yes.

20,000 people died of the flu this year and 39M infected, 400,000 hospitalized but no panic for that.

That's actually a really good point which I hadn't considered. It will be interesting to see if the babies born in a year equal or outnumber the people who died.

Or what if the people that die just get reincarnated into the new babies?

I'm pretty sure it involves lizard people.

EDIT: I'm 10 minutes in and it's the same predictable shit you can expect from him. "It's all been planned and orchestrated by the elite cartel one percent." He's already uttered the phrase "I've been saying this all along / I've been saying this for years / I predicted this decades ago / nobody listened to me / I told you so" et al. at least 26 times.

EDIT 2: Being asked to temporarily use debit cards rather than cash is a red flag that we will all go to a one world, digital currency. Robots will take over the world and steal jobs. (Not even kidding.) The notion of guaranteed basic income (ala Andrew Yang) is the gateway to totalitarian control. But we will have no choice since we can't work because robots.

EDIT 3: Heralds Trump and Johnson as beacons of sanity; true proponents of the status quo and friends of the people. Says Donny and Boris are being bullied by the elite with dire stats of projected deaths that will cost them their reputations if not heeded, all of which stats by the way are "made up by computers" to instill fear. Denies climate change; describes climate change warnings as a different page of the same script perpetuated by the evil 1% elite i.e. "The Permanent Government."

EDIT 4: Accuses "Big Pharma" of suppressing information about taking vitamins to boost your immune system. Advocates isolating the elderly and infirm; letting everyone else do they thang

EDIT 5: Claims he got sick around Xmas, kept working, no big deal

EDIT 6: Claims there is a "major official government website" that as of March 19 has revoked its assessment of Covid-19 as a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) due to a better, more up to date collection of data. Says the Advisory Committee On Dangerous Pathogens concurs with the revision. Says no one he knows in Britain has the disease. Says 99% of the deaths in Italy were people who were already, unrelatedly infirm.

EDIT 7: Says "crikey; it's just the flu"

EDIT 8: Says that the enforced lockdown measures are in part to get people to be on social media as much as possible so that robots can learn as much as they can about everyone to later use as leverage for control

EDIT 9: Host suggests that Facebook A.I. is deliberately stunting interview stream to suppress people getting the truth. David says "duh."

EDIT 10: Finally says something sane; decries deplatforming and cancel culture by the radical Left PC halfwits

EDIT 11: Says Bill Gates is a major player in this conspiracy against humanity

EDIT 12: After an hour of saying this is the beginning of a police state to keep everyone subjugated, says society will go back to normal no problem

EDIT 13: Starts in with the Rockefeller shit

EDIT 14: Says all Covid 19 diagnoses should be taken with a grain of salt. Claims a White House official has reported that over 96 % of tests come back negative in South Korea and USA. Says that the mainstream media has willfully suppressed reports of false positives in order to "further the narrative" that the "system" is promoting.

EDIT 15: Predicts diagnoses will flatline only once the elite has us where they want us. Says Trump is trying to save the economy and save society by pushing for a quick end to the lockdown but is being bullied by the shadowy elite powers that be.

EDIT 16: Says that what will kill people is not the virus but the proliferation homelessness because people lose their jobs

EDIT 17: Starts railing against Jews; says friends of Israel "feed from a pig-trough"

EDIT 18: Discussion of extraterrestrials begins. Joy.

EDIT 19: Says that ultimately the forces behind this are evil aliens who are the puppetmasters of the elite. This part starts at about the 1 hr 20 sec mark. Says that these non-human foes are looking to integrate human consciousness and emotion into an advanced brand of A.I. for the purpose of a more nuanced manipulation. Begins talking about the occult. Says that by 2030 we will all be plugged into a collective cloud-brain. Says that the elite wants to crush all organically elevated consciousness; says 5G is the way they plan to start this by herding people into an electronic digital mental hive and steer them away from exploring anything metaphysical.

EDIT 20: Calls Elon Musk a psychopath for trying to disrupt the electromagnetic field of the earth which will then "unravel' the human immune system. Says 5G will be implemented with no testing. Claims that 5G tech started in Wuhan. Says that there are so many satellites we can't see the sky.

EDIT 21: Claims he predicted 5G tech decades ago. Starts getting pissy when he thinks about all the people who have mocked him.

EDIT 22: Claims we live in a simulated holographic reality. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.

EDIT 23: Starts whining about Zuckerberg and Silicon Valley. Starts a Bill Gates rant. Says that Musk's involvement goes back to his grandfather in Canada who helped found the "technocracy" with an eye to eventual A.I. control. This was in the 1930s, by the way. Says that gas cars will be replaced by electric cars with onboard computers that will only allow the driver to go where they (the car) permits them to go; and that all of this is controlled and monitored by the A.I. programming. Says that all climate reform is a ruse in order to switch gas cars to computer cars for that purpose.

EDIT 24: Starts making fun of woke culture. OK; the guy ain't all bad.

EDIT 25: Pulls out the old "people must not be sheep; they must rise up against the sheepdog" trope. Original! Says we should not fear death because we are all just transitory finite points of expression in a greater consciousness, and we will be re-assimilated. Does not explain how this is any different from the reptilian-controlled A.I. hive-mind he just got done railing against.

In summary: David Icke is a moron. Don't hitch your wagon to his rabid horse.
You're welcome.
I appreciate the time you took to listen and write this.
Have you ever listened to Patrice O'Neal talk about conspiracy theories or Bill Burr talk about bankers and robots?
I believe that there is a "they" but I don't necessarily think they are reptiles. I don't think that really matters, though. Where I disagree with people like Icke that have all the answers is really in two main areas. First I don't think that information can be known. Any fan of the X-Files knows that you can unravel a conspiracy only to find that it was exactly what "they" wanted you to think!
The other problem is that so much intelligence and ability to plan future events is given to "them" by those who claim to have The Truth, and really you're dealing with competing groups with competing interests, and they're all fallible.

But it's pretty clear that society is going in a direction where privacy is a thing of the past already and technology is becoming an essential part of all of our lives and there is a trade-off. People put their whole lives in their phones for example. There is always the argument that "if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear" but it does make it easier for the future totalitarian government to come into being and to prevent any form of resistance.
There is another common thought that it's crazy for people to think that they are so important that the government would want to keep tabs on them. But they don't have to keep tabs on everyone. The point is that they have the ability to keep tabs on anyone.
Look at right now how "they" are encouraging everyone to have a "smart home" with cameras and listening devices that are there for our convenience. That is making it much easier to keep tabs on anyone that they would think is a threat.
I think we're living in a time when we are witnessing the end of any chance for the individual to have true freedom. It's not here yet but it's coming. And self-driving cars, robot factories, cell phones, and Alexis are all part of it.
That's fine if you're the kind of person who wants the government to manage your life and protect you and it might go on like that for a long time. I'm not sure what "they" have planned once they've got everyone plugged in. Maybe it will be a happy little future with pills for happiness and we will welcome our new robot overlords.
And those who don't are going to have real problems trying to do archaic things like growing their own food, for example. That's what Monsanto and their plan for GMO's looks like to me. Patent seeds and control the food supply. And a lot of people who call themselves libertarians will go along with that because it's just free enterprise. But Monsanto claims that when their crops are planted near other crops and create hybrid seeds that they also own the rights to the new hybrid seeds. Enough people started to catch on that they lost their good name and were bought by Bayer who are mostly considered a harmless aspirin company now, their ties to the Third Reich having become old news.

Here's a random Patrice O'Neal guest spot on Opie and Anthony. If you haven't listened to him and Bill Burr check it out.

This is FIVE HOURS LONG so I don't expect anyone to listen to it all but all the different sections of it are individually available. I like Bill Burr's take on conspiracies, bankers, and so on.
He's talking mostly about complacence and how people will go along with anything for convenience and because it's just the way things are done.

Have you ever listened to Patrice O'Neal talk about conspiracy theories or Bill Burr talk about bankers and robots?
I believe that there is a "they" but I don't necessarily think they are reptiles. I don't think that really matters, though. Where I disagree with people like Icke that have all the answers is really in two main areas. First I don't think that information can be known. Any fan of the X-Files knows that you can unravel a conspiracy only to find that it was exactly what "they" wanted you to think!
The other problem is that so much intelligence and ability to plan future events is given to "them" by those who claim to have The Truth, and really you're dealing with competing groups with competing interests, and they're all fallible.

But it's pretty clear that society is going in a direction where privacy is a thing of the past already and technology is becoming an essential part of all of our lives and there is a trade-off. People put their whole lives in their phones for example. There is always the argument that "if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear" but it does make it easier for the future totalitarian government to come into being and to prevent any form of resistance.
There is another common thought that it's crazy for people to think that they are so important that the government would want to keep tabs on them. But they don't have to keep tabs on everyone. The point is that they have the ability to keep tabs on anyone.
Look at right now how "they" are encouraging everyone to have a "smart home" with cameras and listening devices that are there for our convenience. That is making it much easier to keep tabs on anyone that they would think is a threat.
I think we're living in a time when we are witnessing the end of any chance for the individual to have true freedom. It's not here yet but it's coming. And self-driving cars, robot factories, cell phones, and Alexis are all part of it.
That's fine if you're the kind of person who wants the government to manage your life and protect you and it might go on like that for a long time. I'm not sure what "they" have planned once they've got everyone plugged in. Maybe it will be a happy little future with pills for happiness and we will welcome our new robot overlords.
And those who don't are going to have real problems trying to do archaic things like growing their own food, for example. That's what Monsanto and their plan for GMO's looks like to me. Patent seeds and control the food supply. And a lot of people who call themselves libertarians will go along with that because it's just free enterprise. But Monsanto claims that when their crops are planted near other crops and create hybrid seeds that they also own the rights to the new hybrid seeds. Enough people started to catch on that they lost their good name and were bought by Bayer who are mostly considered a harmless aspirin company now, their ties to the Third Reich having become old news.

Here's a random Patrice O'Neal guest spot on Opie and Anthony. If you haven't listened to him and Bill Burr check it out.

I am probably not gonna respond to this as cogently as I like but I'll try. I did watch the Burr clip; have not but may tomorrow watch the O'neal clip. So this is partly a response to your own text and partly addresses Burr's take on things as per the clip you shared. OK, here goes.

I agree, absolutely, that unchecked capitalism leads to corruption. But I also believe that capitalism leads to the best possible product for the consumer.

I believe that there is the possibility, if not likelihood, that tech we now take for granted has backdoor elements that we did not ask for, i.e. microphones that pick up what we are saying privately, software to process and transmit said recordings, software that tracks our co-ordinates. No question.

I agree that we consent to this when we we rush through the installation process of apps. The fine print IS there.

I believe that these surreptitious aspects of new tech exist to sell is things, not to encroach on our freedom or privacy. To speak to a remark you made, 99.9 percent of people just aren't that interesting or important. Plus it would take a massive, MASSIVE payroll expenditure to actually horde and catalog the information picked up from surveilling EVERY c*** WITH A SMARTPHONE. I think mostly it's just software that picks up basic sounds in speech and then routes the information through algorithms in computers for marketing purposes (that's, admittedly, a very simplified, generalized assessment.)

I do not believe that big corporations care about the little people, generally. I agree about that. But they know they need them and they know they need to dangle that carrot on that stick. The little guy is free to jump as high as he wants (CEOs, general managers, corporate heads, whatever) or to not jump at all (bums on the street.) Most people are somewhere in the middle; regular people trying to make a buck, hopefully in a field they enjoy but if not then for a paycheck that makes up for it.

We will not be replaced by robots. At least not in our lifetime or even our kids' lifetimes and probably not in the lifetime of their kids, either. Men must make the robots. Men must maintain the robots. Men must program the robots. Skynet's a LONG way off. And Skynet's not really in the interest of the "ruling elite." You can't con a robot. You can't entice it with a 401k or a corner office.

Bill Burr, who I love (Kuby!) has contempt for the billionaire on the hill? Hates him? Thinks he's full of shit? Thinks his wealth has corrupted him? OK. Well, to me, that's like me hating Bill Burr. As an ice cream truck driver, how could I have anything but hate for a multimillionaire? Right? Surely he doesn't need that much money. Surely he hasn't earned it. Surely he only lets me go to his shows and download his Netflix specials because I'm too dumb to see what a con he's pulling on me. Right?

So, roughly, that's where I stand. I'll likely make time for the O'Neal video. I like to hear what others have to say; this is how we home and sharpen and sometimes revise our views. But the bottom line for me is that I do NOT, in ANY WAY, see how rich people are to blame for or how they profit from the coronavirus. If anything, they lose.

If this is a coordinated, planned assault on liberty, it has to have been orchestrated by 5 year olds.

Edit: I agree with almost all of Burr's criticisms at the outset but I do not concur with where he ends up most of the time.

Last edited:

Very interesting, but the issues surrounding the introduction of these technologies have already been endlessly debated. There is nothing "new" here. I made it five minutes into the Bill Burr clip, but anyone who uses "make my life more easier..." in a sentence loses all credibility with me. Also, he comes across as an angry ex-drunk with a grudge, which is completely unappealing IMO, and quick to generalize and stereotype things in a way that is quite juvenile.

Somehow assuming that all of the homes above the Rose Bowl are owned by bankers is delusional. I am quite certain that the highest percentage would be owned by doctors who make a very good living off of their So. Cal. plastic surgery practices, not to mention those who have created successful construction businesses tearing down million dollar homes and replacing them with even more expensive homes because the owner didn't like the way the sunlight entered their bedroom window at 6am in the morning.

As for the "Big Brother" concerns over monitoring and recording the activities and conversations conducted in the presence of these devices (as they relate specifically to inside the home), there is one simple solution; don't bring them into your home. Many young people may not believe this, but there was actually a time when you had to open your refrigerator door to discover what items you needed to purchase, and to actually get your ass out of a chair to see who was at the door, turn on and off a light, or to complete any other number of related household tasks. Somehow everything that needed to get done got done without the assistance of technology...go figure.

Everything in life is a choice. No company can force you to buy something, consume something, or use something if you don't want to. They spend countless millions of dollars to do so of course as it is their supreme goal to turn wants into needs, and many give in to the urge to make their lives easier to a point where they are required to do nothing more than speak their desires, and obtain life's necessities with the least bit of effort and energy expended. That to me says more about society today than it does about the information collected by the companies using these technologies to their advantage.

Very interesting, but the issues surrounding the introduction of these technologies have already been endlessly debated. There is nothing "new" here. I made it five minutes into the Bill Burr clip, but anyone who uses "make my life more easier..." in a sentence loses all credibility with me. Also, he comes across as an angry ex-drunk with a grudge, which is completely unappealing IMO, and quick to generalize and stereotype things in a way that is quite juvenile.

Somehow assuming that all of the homes above the Rose Bowl are owned by bankers is delusional. I am quite certain that the highest percentage would be owned by doctors who make a very good living off of their So. Cal. plastic surgery practices, not to mention those who have created successful construction businesses tearing down million dollar homes and replacing them with even more expensive homes because the owner didn't like the way the sunlight entered their bedroom window at 6am in the morning.

As for the "Big Brother" concerns over monitoring and recording the activities and conversations conducted in the presence of these devices (as they relate specifically to inside the home), there is one simple solution; don't bring them into your home. Many young people may not believe this, but there was actually a time when you had to open your refrigerator door to discover what items you needed to purchase, and to actually get your ass out of a chair to see who was at the door, turn on and off a light, or to complete any other number of related household tasks. Somehow everything that needed to get done got done without the assistance of technology...go figure.

Everything in life is a choice. No company can force you to buy something, consume something, or use something if you don't want to. They spend countless millions of dollars to do so of course as it is their supreme goal to turn wants into needs, and many give in to the urge to make their lives easier to a point where they are required to do nothing more than speak their desires, and obtain life's necessities with the least bit of effort and energy expended. That to me says more about society today than it does about the information collected by the companies using these technologies to their advantage.

Bill Burr is a stand up comic and actor who is an ex-drunk so you're right about that. And he has a serious grudge against bankers so that's why he would see the houses that way.
And it's true that you don't have to install Alexis or Google Home but that's not really the point. Many people want them and in houses in a certain range they're going to become standard. The choice won't be whether to install it but whether to remove it. And if you're the only one on your street without it, what are you hiding?
Cell phones are also something you don't need to have but if you sign up for gmail or yahoo mail or many other services they want to "verify" your identity with a cell phone.
I'm not saying that we don't have a choice now. I'm just looking at the direction things are heading.
Mr Jackpots says that yes we maybe are being spied on but it's to sell us things and for the most part I'm sure that's true. As far as them not having the ability to pay attention to all of us, that's also true, but that's really due to a lack of computational ability and with quantum computing coming that will soon no longer be a problem.
You've probably read 1984. we're approaching a world that will make that look like amateur hour. You may work from home or maybe you'll have a car that is programmed to take you to a few specific locations. There will probably be ways to stop and buy crack and prostitutes and there will be people who will sell you ways to program your car to break the rules so you can do this but "they" will know anyway and they'll just be saving that information in case they ever need it.
Anytime you're out of the car your phone will be tracking you and recording everything for your own safety. You want that right? If you don't they have education facilities where they can make you see how important that is. And once you're back home you're watched and listened to at all times.

That is the future "they" have planned but instead of forcing it on people they're making it into luxurious status symbols that people will pay for themselves.
I don't mean to write it like I'm saying we should panic about this, but it's very clear that the time we lived in before Internet and cell phones was a very different world and it offered a lot more freedom. When attitudes change and these things that are coming are not only accepted but it's thought strange not to have them, it does set the stage for a government that has unlimited power and can't be stopped.

They need to send the Terminator back to save us before it's too late.

I’m super bored. How are you guys?
I’m fine. I live in Atlanta now. I’ve lived here since December 2018. I’m an essential employee so I am enjoying my weekend. Yesterday I bought a Nintendo switch on the black market and am playing hella Animal Crossing since I’ve obsessively cleaned and sanitized my house.
What’s new?

The number of deaths caused by coronavirus in the United Kingdom increased by 209 to 1228, the British Ministry of Health said in the afternoon.
:(

But two weeks earlier ...
Great Britain ( Black knight ) vs Coronavirus

Bill Burr is a stand up comic and actor who is an ex-drunk so you're right about that. And he has a serious grudge against bankers so that's why he would see the houses that way.
And it's true that you don't have to install Alexis or Google Home but that's not really the point. Many people want them and in houses in a certain range they're going to become standard. The choice won't be whether to install it but whether to remove it. And if you're the only one on your street without it, what are you hiding?
Cell phones are also something you don't need to have but if you sign up for gmail or yahoo mail or many other services they want to "verify" your identity with a cell phone.
I'm not saying that we don't have a choice now. I'm just looking at the direction things are heading.
Mr Jackpots says that yes we maybe are being spied on but it's to sell us things and for the most part I'm sure that's true. As far as them not having the ability to pay attention to all of us, that's also true, but that's really due to a lack of computational ability and with quantum computing coming that will soon no longer be a problem.
You've probably read 1984. we're approaching a world that will make that look like amateur hour. You may work from home or maybe you'll have a car that is programmed to take you to a few specific locations. There will probably be ways to stop and buy crack and prostitutes and there will be people who will sell you ways to program your car to break the rules so you can do this but "they" will know anyway and they'll just be saving that information in case they ever need it.
Anytime you're out of the car your phone will be tracking you and recording everything for your own safety. You want that right? If you don't they have education facilities where they can make you see how important that is. And once you're back home you're watched and listened to at all times.

That is the future "they" have planned but instead of forcing it on people they're making it into luxurious status symbols that people will pay for themselves.
I don't mean to write it like I'm saying we should panic about this, but it's very clear that the time we lived in before Internet and cell phones was a very different world and it offered a lot more freedom. When attitudes change and these things that are coming are not only accepted but it's thought strange not to have them, it does set the stage for a government that has unlimited power and can't be stopped.

They need to send the Terminator back to save us before it's too late.

I do understand what you are saying, and all of this can be filed under the heading "The Ever Expanding Encroachment of Technology and its Potential Impact on the Human Condition." 1984 was one of the only books I read more than once and I quite enjoyed the movie version as well. The flushing out of society's "subversives" through the use of technology is very thought provoking.

To bring this back to the thread topic "Is Corona Virus as Serious as They Say?" I find it important to define who "they" are here. To me "they" are the Media. They are the ones creating the viral storm of panic surrounding this pandemic. The media has become just another polluting industrial complex whose veracious need for ad dollars to support their propaganda filled and one-sided news networks are identical to those of corporations that use fossil fuels for the production of their products.

"Global Connectivity" has allowed for the immediate and wide-spread dissemination of information, which on its surface is a good thing. However, the media have mastered its use so that it can monetize the fear and concern of the consumer ( oh sorry...I mean the public) by commercializing any news item they can ring cash from. "News" has become a commodity, like oil, where the ability for the product to make $$$ far outweighs its real impact on society in the case of news and the environment in the case of oil.

In 1984, it was the goal of the Ministry of Truth to have their citizens disregard what they saw with their own eyes and knew in their hearts to be true. In 2020, it is now called The Media of Truth. This book should be mandatory reading in all schools as we are told here in the U.S. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste" and an even more terrible thing to put under someone else's control.

Last edited:
I doubt any of you will watch this but of all of the clips I've seen, predictions and analyses I've heard, all the hot takes, all the spins, all the talking heads attempting to explain and understand what's going on, this guy's assessment strikes me as the most reliable and the least biased. It's not-political, so that right there makes it far more bearable than 99 percent of other videos like it. He doesn't predicate everything on Orange Man Bad or ideas about the Illuminati and the bankers. This is a no-bullshit, real-world examination of the effect of the outbreak on society and the economy.

I actually don't love this guy in general and I think he's a bit of a pompous blowhard (most of his stuff in very chauvinistic and biased against women; a lot of macho red pill crap aimed at empowering milquetoast males, BUT as I try to consider all sides and not stick to only listening to people I "like" or will be likely to agree with, I stay objective and can separate the wheat from the chaff. I think when it comes to money and numbers this dude knows his shit.

Again, if you have an hour to kill I highly recommend this. It's a straightforward, easy to understand assessment of the current situation and an extrapolation of the current state of things (as of a week ago) based on math and hard stats.

Check it out here.

I’m fine. I live in Atlanta now. I’ve lived here since December 2018. I’m an essential employee so I am enjoying my weekend. Yesterday I bought a Nintendo switch on the black market and am playing hella Animal Crossing since I’ve obsessively cleaned and sanitized my house.
What’s new?
Not much. Barney is still alive thanks to the science of medicine. I’m still in charge of 25 apartments so I’m getting agitated that the two youngster tenants can’t stop hanging out and drinking with their gdm germy frenz. This is the year i become a crabby old adult. Just got back from the store. There’s toilet paper and eggs now. I think i might be slipping into a 90s-era depression.

20,000 people died of the flu this year and 39M infected, 400,000 hospitalized but no panic for that.

But 400,000 people did not need hospitalization AT THE SAME TIME. That is the problem. There's not enough hospital beds or equipment to save everyone.

It's here. My second cousin came back from a cruise to the Caribbean on March 20th. She was quarantined since that day, and today she went to the hospital with symptoms. Now she is waiting for the results of the test. Doctors are worried because she suffered from cancer twice. Her symptoms are: sore throat and fever.

Back
Top Bottom