Introducing my new Morrissey Radio

I hope iam not against the Rules.
Iam here to introduce my new Morrissey Radio, i hope you guys give me some suggestions for music and improvements.
I hope you like it.[/URL]

Thank you Moz Friends.

wehateiams.jpg

I thank you guys for the orthography remainders, as English is not my first language.
But if you say that, at least you be kind and tell the rest of the world, how to write in English, being negative is easy, positive is bit harder i guess.

I thank you guys for the orthography remainders, as English is not my first language.
But if you say that, at least you be kind and tell the rest of the world, how to write in English, being negative is easy, positive is bit harder i guess.

keep-calm-and-chill-bro-4.png

Seems to have a very good variety of songs. On my first play I got several Morrissey studio songs, one Smiths studio song, one Smiths John Peel session, two Smiths live bootlegs (both from 'Thank Your Lucky Stars'), an Eddi Reader cover of "Last Night I Dreamt...", and finally... a Radiohead song ("Exit Music") whose inclusion I don't quite understand. I would suggest adding as many good quality live bootlegs as possible (e.g. "Same Day Again," "I Stole And Then I Lied/Live in Amsterdam," "Eldorado," "Girl Afraid," "Old Grey Whistle Test," to name a few)

This will definitely be entering my "early morning background noise while I'm eating breakfast/getting ready for work" rotation. I'm very tired of the usual NPR and Al Jazeera English i usually have on in the background.

Last edited:
He played some funky version of Paint A Vulgar Picture with different lyrics, which, to my shame, I had never heard before.

Thank you friends, im adding songs all the time from bootlegs and rare, but only from soundboard or close(unless the relevance of the tracker is big), i also include some other music, its the way i like to ear radio, my favourite but also to discover new music.
The playlist is like this per song: Morrissey--->Smiths--->other/covers--->Morrissey

Last edited:
When I listened to this a few days ago, a Nirvana song came on. I like the idea of including songs from other artists outside of the Morrissey and The Smiths circle, but I'm just wondering what criteria you use to decide what you choose? Did you pick Nirvana based on the similar themes that their music have to The Smiths? The Morrissey impersonation in their infamous Top of the Pops performance, perhaps? Something else?

Back
Top Bottom