Intriguing Twitter post from Alain

Interesting.
He did mention re-tracking some of his old Morrissey material at one point - would be great to see some proto-stuff. Can't see it being a Moz-sanctioned thing though.
Regards,
FWD.

Or maybe he knows more about the re-re-issues of the promised BMG projects?
I believe, that Alain in particular is beginning to realise, that the break in 2004 meant more to some people than one might have expected. Jonny Bridgwood and he are currently more active than ever on Twitter, discussing old records and sharing memories. What they encounter is pure love.
I am proud, Alain used my tweet to let us know, there's more @ the door.

Somehow it's beyond our imagination, that BMG is investing time and money to turn the planned reissues 1995-2006 into large-scale shows with demos, outtakes and live material. Since Alain deliberately quotes "Sunny", I hope he may still have some demo material from the 1994-2006 (or 2009) phase, that he might want to make available. This also fits to his statement last week at the @Mozarmyquizz on "Your Arsenal", where he lists some unreleased tracks from all phases. Although they all have a name, Alain does not know the possible Morrissey vocal tracks for them. A spicy affair.

Last edited:
Will it be BIG

Back
Top Bottom