Internet archive - National Emergency Library - free books

very-nice-quickmeme-com-very-nice-very-nice-borat-53436611.png

Fabulous.

I hope someone is working on a book about Moz as a Folk Demon. Because I think it's got more to do with how peculiar an artist he is, than it has to do with the things he's said or done.

There are plenty of artists who have said 'problematic' things about Brexit, immigration, Me Too & trans issues, but Morrissey is the only one where every article, review & tweet has to be caveated with lines about how horrible a person he is & how terrible his opinions are & how no decent person should be associated with him.

Obviously not posted on Central because the last thing Morrissey wants is attention to the Rogan book.

What better way to pass time than reading something that’s unreadable?!
I actually thought that the plot was quiet good, he spoiled the story by going into morrissey mode ie, thatcher the royals ECT

I actually thought that the plot was quiet good, he spoiled the story by going into morrissey mode ie, thatcher the royals ECT

The end reveal makes sense of that - it's all the chatter in one person's head. Someone whose life has stopped because of a terrible crime he accidentally committed but whose body goes on.

It turns up so often in his work, that I wonder if there is something Morrissey feels guilty about in his teenage years.

Here's the PDF of Saint Morrissey.
DRM & time limit removed - for those who take their time reading.
As it's a scan of each page, the PDF is 50+ mb and can be slow to load depending on what software you use to view said files, but fully working.
Regards,
FWD.

Fabulous.

I hope someone is working on a book about Moz as a Folk Demon. Because I think it's got more to do with how peculiar an artist he is, than it has to do with the things he's said or done.

There are plenty of artists who have said 'problematic' things about Brexit, immigration, Me Too & trans issues, but Morrissey is the only one where every article, review & tweet has to be caveated with lines about how horrible a person he is & how terrible his opinions are & how no decent person should be associated with him.
Just like Joy Division were plagued by accusations of racism. Their very name caused gnashing of teeth and tearing out of hair. New Order were similarly tarred. But reviews of a New Order album never brings it up or wastes half the review accusing them. Similarly Robert Smith was briefly a pariah for his 'Killing An Arab' song but that was soon forgotten about. How about the many racist black singers that call for violence against police and whites or calling each other the 'N' word. That's ok too. Spice Girls wearing Union Jack is 'cute', but Moz holding the flag is jingoistic racism. Stupid twats.

Here's the PDF of Saint Morrissey.
DRM & time limit removed - for those who take their time reading.
As it's a scan of each page, the PDF is 50+ mb and can be slow to load depending on what software you use to view said files, but fully working.
Regards,
FWD.
For my money, this book is the best ever read about Morrissey. In fact, it’s so insightful that it could also work wonderfully as a general cultural guide to the 80s & 90s in the UK.

I love that book! It's a camp surreal horror classic. A niche genre, to be sure.
Sorry. I love Moz's music but I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than try reading that dross again. I wish List Of The Lost would join a list of the lost. Even the cover was puke.

Sorry. I love Moz's music but I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than try reading that dross again. I wish List Of The Lost would join a list of the lost. Even the cover was puke.

I will convince you in the end! ?

For my money, this book is the best ever read about Morrissey. In fact, it’s so insightful that it could also work wonderfully as a general cultural guide to the 80s & 90s in the UK.

I like it. But I prefer The Pageant of His Bleeding Heart.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom