in regards to -now i am a was???

• Thread starter REGANIS Or wasregan
  • Start date
R

REGANIS Or wasregan

----When did the song now i am a was came out and was it a single?if not dont laugh at me what album is it off thanx...also i just want to say that the more i hear the 2 new songs Mexico and The first of the gang to die the More i love them I really think Morrisseys next album will be one of his best...regan p.s sorry i post so much i just have some thing i want to know

Hey marble mouth, can you shut the f*** up? You make me ill and I want to bash in your prehistoric skull with a wooden cane. Wait let me write that in a way you can understand:

Hi Marblemouth, you can f***ing shot mouth up whilst I hit head with cannot yes and I say it wow and bang bang, ouch.

Jeeves, chippy choppy those fingers off so you can never type again you hinghang!

> ----When did the song now i am a was came out and was it a single?if not
> dont laugh at me what album is it off thanx...also i just want to say that
> the more i hear the 2 new songs Mexico and The first of the gang to die
> the More i love them I really think Morrisseys next album will be one of
> his best...regan p.s sorry i post so much i just have some thing i want to
> know

Well, in reference to your question, if you don't feel Tea's answer will satisfy you completely, it's the b-side to the "Satan Rejected My Soul" Single. It was recorded in 97'. If you really like "First Of The Gang" and "Mexico, then I really suggest you listen to "Irish Blood, English Heart" cause it is by far the best new track out of the five.

> Hey marble mouth, can you shut the f*** up? You make me ill and I want to
> bash in your prehistoric skull with a wooden cane. Wait let me write that
> in a way you can understand:

> Hi Marblemouth, you can f***ing shot mouth up whilst I hit head with
> cannot yes and I say it wow and bang bang, ouch.

> Jeeves, chippy choppy those fingers off so you can never type again you
> hinghang!

Me no like you tea mean i why have broom up your ass ,I could snap puny bastard with rock if like me no likey you either ,tea boy just made for he no get laid yet...ha ha funny cause try cave man laugh at old lonely stuck up man whos luck i dont know where he live...........Hey tea dont sing it........

Back
Top Bottom