I want to apologize to everyone for me being so stupid

• Thread starter Mr. Improper PIMP to zoo animals everywhere
  • Start date
M

Mr. Improper PIMP to zoo animals everywhere

The only thing I know how to say is your mom did it with me, you give nice rim jobs, and other sexually frustrated phrases that I'm very well known for that clearly show how desperate I am and sexually frustrated. Since I am a very immature individual who can't dialogue intelligently like the all MIGHTY Chill, I have to resort to such low and cheap insults to make myself feel better. I say that I don't get mad or frustrated when people use my name and pretend to be me but if i didn't then i would not even bother with those individuals. But I do get mad or else I wouldn't go look for stupid pictures on the internet post them here and this is you stupid fart, just to name an example.

Next week I'll be checking into a mental institution so I won't be here to entertain you all. Don't be surprised if I later come in here and say something really stupid like I'll be in a mental institution with your mom giving me rim jobs... because that's how stupid and ignorant I can be.

> The only thing I know how to say is your mom did it with me, you give nice
> rim jobs, and other sexually frustrated phrases that I'm very well known
> for that clearly show how desperate I am and sexually frustrated.

You talk about Yoshinoya wonder soup, Ice Hockey and Morrissey as well.

>Since I am a very immature individual who can't dialogue intelligently like the all MIGHTY Chill, I have >to resort to such low and cheap insults to make myself feel better.

Not everyone can be expected to dialogue intelligently like the all MIGHTY Chill - you should not be worried about this. Intelligent dialoguing is difficult sometimes.

>I say that I don't get mad or frustrated when people use my name and pretend to be me but if i >didn't then i would not even
> bother with those individuals. But I do get mad or else I wouldn't go look
> for stupid pictures on the internet post them here and this is you stupid
> fart, just to name an example.

I don't think you have been putting up stupid pictures. Some people might think you put them up for stupid reasons, but I think it's generally a good thing to have pictures up.

> Next week I'll be checking into a mental institution so I won't be here to
> entertain you all. Don't be surprised if I later come in here and say
> something really stupid like I'll be in a mental institution with your mom
> giving me rim jobs... because that's how stupid and ignorant I can be.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do come in here later and say these things.

pic133534.jpg

Re: No problem...no need to apologize at all

Its no wonder why you all make me so well known...you've been trying to "?imitate and duplicate" the PIMP for a while now. topo bad you cant seem to get the job done. I rule the f***in planet,you dont,big difference. Nice try anus,no matter how hard you try though,you cant be the PIMP.

ha ha ha...no matter how hard you try...you cant imitate greatness.. When are you f***s gonna learn????? I f***in rule,you dont,get over it and move on. No one that comes here can f*** with me. Its easy to imitate trying to be me,its another thing entirely TO BE ME!!!!!! Thats the big difference.

For the record,Yoshinoya is the soup of champions,the wonder soup and something that a select few eat.