I THINK i have broke a few bones...

P

PunchdrunkGB

I have just come off the phone from one of my pals who told me a really funny story.

His dad was attacked by 3-4 lads as he was walking home tonight from a pub in birmingham and as soon as he came in he shouted "Damien get on the phone to the coppers someone tried to mug me tonight"

Damien ran down the stairs shocked wanting to konw if his dad was alright and his dad replied "This is serious i think i have broke some bones on a few of them,i really went to town on the one lads head"

You seem damien's dad is a real monster of a man he is about 6ft6 builT like a house with hands like shovels and a head like a BEAR!!

The @#!!!bags that attacked him really must have been out of there minds and true to form he was worried about the damage he had caused to them.

Yeah Great.

Thanks for sharing.

This up to the usual quality of your postings.

WorkingGirlx

I've seen this mentality before.

I have this friend who is about 6'7" and is not a lanky basketball player to boot.

His friends might start something or another group of guys start something with someone else, but the guys in the other group always go after him first even if he's not doing anything because they are like, "hey, we gotta get this mo fo before he jumps in."

And then, there are cases resembling more like the one you told: some guy with a tiny penis is compensating by trying his stuff on the big guy.

Back
Top Bottom