I love Morrissey, but I hate his fans. They should burn in hell

• Thread starter The secret name of God
  • Start date
> I hate you, get out of my way, I hate you!

mmm... i like all of them...

of course when i hide them i like alanis morissette, limp bizkit and eminem...

Give it a rest wont ya

There is a place in hell for Moz and his fans..... we hope.

Morrissey's fans do tend to be a bit annoying..... i just cant stand how gushy they are, kinda makes a guy sick. I like his music even though he has been going down hill for some time now. You take his fanatic followers though and they are in just plain denial....oh and those suck ups who say "I love morrissey, Alma matters is my favorite album". They deserve a boot in the face for saying crap like that. Like morrissey just broke out and that was his first album.

in the words of the great man himself...

why do you come here?
and why do you hang around?

Illiterac y

> oh and those suck ups who say
> "I love morrissey, Alma matters is my favorite album". They
> deserve a boot in the face for saying crap like that.

What do people who say "Alma Matters" is an album deserve then?

Re: Illiterac y

> What do people who say "Alma Matters" is an album deserve then?

The same thing that the people who point out the little faults of others in order to make themselves seem less.......pathetic. So a boot in the face for me and baseball bat in the teeth for you.

I tell EVERYONE that I listen to morrissey, then they think about it...for a longtime....they ask me questions about morrissey...then they think about it some more...then they bring up morrissey again...ask me some more questions..then they conclude that im cool and disturbed like marilyn manson or robert smith from the cure and some also end up feeling strangely attracted to me...but in reality morrissey is just a singer (i dont even know him personally! yeah!), and im just a regular person who lies to people

lobby3.jpg

"I love morrissey, Bona Drag is my favorite album". MORRISSEY Morrissey MORRISSEY Morrissey Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom