I LIKE YOU

I

irreversible

Does anyone else think this has the potential to be the 3rd single?

If Moz follows the logic of the first two songs, which are "old" and well known songs, it is more than possible

> Does anyone else think this has the potential to be the 3rd single?

that same thought crossed my mind. if TFOTGTD does well they might go with the "ballad for the 3rd single" that some other bands follow then have ILY as the 4th single. however, 4 singles have never been released off one moz album in the same country(Arsenal and Maladjusted had 3 singles in the UK). imagine 4 singles? would they have enough b-sides?

Re: ARE YOU NUTS? THAT SONG IS BAD BEYOND COMPREHENSION!

Come on come on, it really isn't.

Are you deaf? That song has NO MELODY and the WORST LYRICS I have heard from Moz! I don't get it!!!

Yes, it's bad. It sounds like it was remixed by Paul Oakenfold. Where's my glow stick?

I know which part of the song you are refering to, but look past that dodgy noise and it is a fantastic song, lyrically untouchable, the guitars and the drums aren't bad.....so you should listen to it again

> Does anyone else think this has the potential to be the 3rd single?

Definitely...BUT I don't like the way the producer has taken the rocky, raw edge off of it for the album! (In comparison to the Janice Long sessions)

George
www.workingclassproduction.co.uk

I LIKE YOU

It's a great song, lyrically and musically. I think he should have it remixed, beefed up a la 'Tomorrow'

> I know which part of the song you are refering to, but look past that
> dodgy noise and it is a fantastic song, lyrically untouchable, the guitars
> and the drums aren't bad.....so you should listen to it again

"lyrically untouchable"? "I like you"? "Not right in the head"? Oh yeah, what "POETRY"!

lyrically untouchable

Though I don't think the lyrics are "untouchable", I do like them but the music is kind of hard to get past. I prefer the live version and also the one from the Janice Long session.

Back
Top Bottom