i f***ing hate when morrissey fans use the word "vile"

bagface

it's SO vile. shut up. you're not morrissey. quit being so damn dramatic. there are a handful of other words that morrissey has used a few times that a bunch of fans emulate endlessly. ugh. /rant. :blushing:

I use the word vile when necessary. My life does not include enough nastiness to regularly use the word.

I use the word vile when necessary. My life does not include enough nastiness to regularly use the word.

I like "vile". I've used the word since childhood, although these days I use it when my husband breaks wind. I'd miss it from my vocabulary if Bagface got his/her wish. :straightface:

it's SO vile. shut up. you're not morrissey. quit being so damn dramatic. there are a handful of other words that morrissey has used a few times that a bunch of fans emulate endlessly. ugh. /rant. :blushing:
Only use it when needed. Like a glue or some tape.

If I weren't a Morrissey fan, could I use it? :(
this is silly, I have always use words that make people look at me with desdain, I don't need Morrissey's permission. Nor yours, and I say this with respect.

I like using the word "pressurized." I make up words all the time without knowing it too, but that's one of my Morrissey faves. :thumb:

People always use the word fascinating to be like Morrissey as well.

(People's response now it to quote this saying 'Fascinating')

I have to admit that the words "vile" and "fascinating" in particular have crept into my vocabulary lately, especially when writing. It is probably as a result of watching/listening to so many Morrissey interviews, although it's not intentional. Mind you, I always unintentionally pick up and use words and ways of speaking from other people. Maybe this condition is a Moz-fan thing. :D

I like "vile". I've used the word since childhood, although these days I use it when my husband breaks wind. I'd miss it from my vocabulary if Bagface got his/her wish. :straightface:

This.

Also? I only found out that it's considered a Morrissey Word when I joined solo. "Vile" is just a great word and I find that no other word will do in vile situations.

I have no intention of speaking like Morrissey because I'd much rather be myself than someone else. Even him. If I did want to speak like Morrissey I'd go in for "obstreperous" rather than "vile." "Vile" is far too common of a word to call it a Morrissey Word.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to use "love me outside" in an argument.

:lbf: Me too. Or "Walk, walk my boy". :D

If I did want to speak like Morrissey I'd go in for "obstreperous" rather than "vile." "Vile" is far too common of a word to call it a Morrissey Word.

I love the word "obstreperous". I've used it many, many times...

I feel you.

Tags
=iamnicola absolutely fascinating highly illogical lolwtfbbq lolwutvile viiiiiile vile
Back
Top Bottom