I f**king love Stephen King

That's because you like every book reader is a narcissist believing your take on a book is the only one that matters. A book is just black letters on white paper and can never compare to a film or tv series with sound and moving picture and so much more.

This "the book was so much better" is the first sign that someone is a narcissist.

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?
All art is leftie bullshit and you know it and worst of the lot are books. People read books to feel special and get brainwashed by it despite most of it being fiction. Then people end up being fiction characters with fiction feelings and fiction lives.

That is why I despise people in general, so weak and so stupid.

f***ing and love and Stephen King somehow doesn't go well together. Imagine him doing the dirty deed with those glasses on.

I don't find the idea remotely sexy. I believe he has sex with dolls and toys to the music of The Ramones.

Green Mile.:sleeping:

Probably the worse movie ever made. Second worse
the one about the car that turns itself on.doh:

Books for people that can only barely read.

I like books that are very visual in how they're worded, in that you can see what the author is describing almost as if it were a film. Maybe you'd like books like that?

Things like Catch 22, David Copperfield or for an easier read The Peculiar Memoirs of Thomas Penman or The Girl Who Saved The King Of Sweden.

I haven't read any Stephen King books, maybe one day I'll read a horror, he has some interesting things to say outside of that.

stiven-king-02.jpg

Green Mile.:sleeping:

Probably the worse movie ever made. Second worse
the one about the car that turns itself on.doh:

Books for people that can only barely read.
I've yet to watch green mile and everyone is going about it being a classic and I did not know he wrote it or I just forgot.

It must be said that King is a childrens book author as his stories are seen from the eyes and mind of a kid. If you ever remember your childhood you will remember an eeire presence in your life and King probably had that more than most.

Kids are very interesting for ghosts as they've just crossed over from where we all came from and are returning to. They are walking little mini gates to another dimension.

I've yet to watch green mile and everyone is going about it being a classic and I did not know he wrote it or I just forgot.

It must be said that King is a childrens book author as his stories are seen from the eyes and mind of a kid. If you ever remember your childhood you will remember an eeire presence in your life and King probably had that more than most.

Kids are very interesting for ghosts as they've just crossed over from where we all came from and are returning to. They are walking little mini gates to another dimension.

web-1866658.jpg

Urbanus ,so every book is leftie propaganda and reading something like spot the dog is a in depth analysis of the holocaust or was it subliminal, minimal or suggested in the illustrations. maybe chiming in with some absolute bollocks about how a book reader is basically a twat when the f***ing forum on which your commenting on is about morrisey an absolute book fiend who devours literature is a bit off to be honest. And if youve took the time to read this then i guess youve just inhaled the irony.

Are those american warm water radiators swedish style?

He shouldn't use pictures of himself when younger on Tinder. What a great picture for the eternal single mens club.

His surname is very kosher.

Every written word only makes sense if in films and tv series and that goes for all authors.

Speaking of which, I think "Gerald's game" is an excellent adaptation of a book I haven't read.

Stephen King was on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert this week. He chats about his new book The Outsider and that pig of a man, Trump.

StePHen King is my main reason to visit Maine.:brows:

So, there's a benevolent double of Trump somewhere out there?
If so, it follows that there's also a benevolent Morrissey.

Well that's pretty hot.

I always felt Carrie was my biography...except there was no telekenesis. I recall being really into him as a child,I read his books all the time because I had ambitions of being a horror writer.:lbf: I watched the shining and it, absolutely terrified me me back then, I was 9. Good thread ♥

I recall being really into him as a child,I read his books all the time because I had ambitions of being a horror writer.:lbf:

I would understand if would-be horror writers had second thoughts and felt humbled by such a guy. His books and his life seem intertwined in a constant battle. I mean, he gets run over by a van; it's like a Maximum Overdrive ten ton truck crashes into him, what does he do? He buys the thing and, his body still broken, thinks about taking a sledgehammer to it. The driver blames the dog, the driver dies, etc.
You always wonder, is the writer going to ever walk out of this alive? One minute you're trapped with him in the darkest, scariest sewer forced to stare at Death's toothless grin and the next he makes you laugh by threatening to block Trump's arse.
Only a survivor could write such books. Only someone who knows what it's like to wallop his demons on a very regular basis. Only someone who's battled addictions and is still married to the same person. And it's funny how his income comes from Horror but when you see him talking like that like you get good vibes, like he would be a good neighbour to have and he would water the plants no problem.

So yeah, an example for all horror writers.

It's bizarre how the horror fiction writer Morrissey picked to interview him seems completely unaware that Morrissey belongs in a Stephen King book. Well, a singer that constantly sings about love, love this, love that love me do, love me Scoobydoo and in real life thrives on the hatred he provokes is not a bad character. Add to that the fact that he's old but never matured, that he pretends to care for animals but doesn't, that he hates strong smells, that his only friends are blockheads and that his mum is still around, we could have an interesting plot.

Little Steven keeps his multiple personas in a box hidden in the primary school toilets. One day, he faints because it really stinks in there and bangs his head on the sink, the box opens and they all escape, including a very scary paedophile, Maurice Altright, who bores children to death and buries them in his garden in a little town in Switzerland. Luckily, Steven is rescued by Saadiq, the janitor, who sticks his broom up Maurice's arse. But when he goes home, Steven finds that feral cats are eating his mum. He calls his friends for help, but sadly, none of them answers, as they only know him as Maurice. Night falls, Steven sobs, Dolores O Riordan appears and sings softly in his ear that he should really take her place. Steven wakes up, he's wet himself and Maurice is sitting next to him, sharpening a long stick. "I fancy giving an interview. Find me a harmless chick who will unsuspectingly quote "you knew I couldn't last" to defend me and maybe I won't harm you."

( probably similar to List of the Lost but I haven't read it.)

Looks like Morrissey did try to write a book, but as he's several people and never battled himself, nobody paid any attention. And Stephen King probably won't bother using him as a character. I don't think anybody will try saving Steven from the multiple dangers that await him now...Too dangerous...too boring.

Since we're posting pictures of Stephen King, I'll post my favorite.

do17o2.jpg

Man, I f***ing love the guy!

There's a sincerity there. If you've read his books and his tweets you'll know what I mean.

Page 1 from his latest novel, The Outsider, mentions Black Lives Matter. On page f***ing 1!

IMG_2424.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom