how much are tour t-shirts at morrissey shows this tour?

well, in NYC & LA in April I think they were like $35. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I bought a perfectly fine one outside for $5 which has held up pretty well over the past few months.

... they were 'like' $35. I don't understand, how could they have been 'like' $35? Does that mean they were $34 or $36? That's quite like $35.

> well, in NYC & LA in April I think they were like $35. Pretty
> ridiculous if you ask me. I bought a perfectly fine one outside for $5
> which has held up pretty well over the past few months.

> ... they were 'like' $35. I don't understand, how could they have been
> 'like' $35? Does that mean they were $34 or $36? That's quite like $35.

oh how witty! another literary genius on the board. how precise and accurate you are. shall we powder your face with antiquity and lace my dear sir!! your high society makes us all brim with splendid curiosity!! I'll bet you carry your Oscar Wilde books with an old book strap!! i would pay to read your love letters!! turd ball! f***ing jerk

ah , a genius with no better way to spread his knowledge than on a message board... how sad.

They are £18 in the UK. There was one guy outside Blackpool last night and one other was sent running by someone in a smelly uniform. They were looking or £10 for the Meat is murder shirt with the horrible pic of Morrissey on the back thats in Peepholism, the flowers and the very blurred photo with multiple Morrisseys. I wish he would get some tour programmes done, they make for a good read and could inform us all of the newer members of the band, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom