How about a Morrissey look-a-like Frink thread?

pagnani32

140.6 Bad Assness!
Here's one for starters.....
Julian%20McMahon.jpg

morrissey does not not look like that guy.
maybe if the guy had a nosejob

That's the same guy. I took my picture in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. Also saw him at the Vegas YATQ show a while back.

He looks very much like Morrissey but, ironically, sounds the *least* like Moz of anyone I've met.

I've got a teacher who is a mozalike... I would post a pic, but I don't have one on this computer & the one i've got is in slight darkness so it's not that great & I'm paranoid he'd find out somehow considering how much of a big Moz fan he is, he could be lurking on this very forum :|...
If so, Uhh..Hi Sir...:o
I suppose I could persuade him somehow...?

Last edited:
About that youtube.com clip: if Morrissey makes that kind of a gesture, it's normal - nice and handsome. If someone else does it, it's silly and stupid. He likes Morrissey so much, he tries to be like him, and ends up making a fool out of himself and out of Morrissey. Strange. Is it possible to impersonate someone without being ridiculous?

About that youtube.com clip: if Morrissey makes that kind of a gesture, it's normal - nice and handsome. If someone else does it, it's silly and stupid. He likes Morrissey so much, he tries to be like him, and ends up making a fool out of himself and out of Morrissey. Strange. Is it possible to impersonate someone without being ridiculous?

I thought he was rather funny.

He was just having a laugh and a joke for heaven's sake...

RIght here is THE ultimate Moz lookalike. Not a good angle though...

Check out the bloke in the GBR shirt who has just passed the baton onto Kriss Akabusi.... bonus point if you know who he is!! and more if you know what Olympics and where it was etc etc

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There's an actor named Doug Allen, who played a character called Nathan on Eastenders a few years ago. I believe there's a strong resemblance, so if there's ever a film about Morrissey, we have an actor. If anyone could upload his picture that'd be great,.
Cheers!

RIght here is THE ultimate Moz lookalike. Not a good angle though...

Check out the bloke in the GBR shirt who has just passed the baton onto Kriss Akabusi.... bonus point if you know who he is!! and more if you know what Olympics and where it was etc etc

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That guy really does look like Moz, who in the world is he? I watch the Olympics but I have never noticed him before.

Back
Top Bottom